Gavla's Views On The New Hf Sets
- Breez has heels. At least I'm assuming they are meant to be that in some way. I actually like that little detail.
- Phantom really really makes me think of a fusion between Fire and ol' Neb. Like really.
- Evo's helmet looking somewhat like his first is a very nice touch.
- Furno doesn't seem to suck as much as he used to. I like the propellers added to him.
- Jawblade is a shark. That's awesome in my opinion.
- I really like the Rocka set. The gold coming back as gold is nice, but all those extra features like that ammo like belt/spear holder on his back are double nice.
- Splitface makes me think of a mixup between two villains from before. I forget their exact names, but his helmet/face make me think that. He's red, too. Which is cool.
- I'll say it, I HATE Surge having green. I like white and blue better. But it's nice to see his first form's sword/whatever in blue.
- Thornaxx makes me think of the Nui-Rama. My favorite Rahi set. So that's super neat for me. Plus, TEAL.
- Toxic's helmet is nice, and the green flames are nice too.
This group of sets seems a lot better from the past three groups. Each group had a bunch of stuff I liked, but I do like this new lineup the most.
The Heroes seem better built, and actually look strong unlike their flimsy 2.0 and 3.0 looks.
The villains are interesting, mostly Jaw and Thorn.
I still hate green on Surge despite the fact his eyes are green.
Stickers. I still hate those. But whatever.
Seeing the Thornax launchers with a bit of armor on-top this time makes them a bit more fresh and better to look at.
I do like those new cuffs.
Original line's helmets. So nice. I guess.
That's about it for what I can say.