Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Exile Blackwagon



Photo

R'lyeth Department Of Motor Vehicles.

Posted by Jodariel , Mar 05 2010 · 58 views
BZPin'
BECAUSE THE TRUE DMV IS NOT HORRIBLE ENOUGH FOR OFFICE CTHULHU.

CTHULHU F'THAGN



Photo

No More Mister Nice Delta.

Posted by Jodariel , Mar 04 2010 · 26 views
Gamin'
Played Bioshock through twice as the nice guy. Playing through now for maximum evil.

Update: Wow, Gracie. Glass jaw much? I mean, ONE PUNCH with the friggin HACK TOOL and you go down like a sack of hypos.

Update 2: Wheeeeeee, punched a splicer to death with the hack tool on camera in Siren Alley.



Photo

Calling All Medics

Posted by Jodariel , Mar 03 2010 · 40 views
Gamin'
I AM NOT A GOOD MEDIC BUDDY IF YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND YOU WILL DIE.

THANK YOU GOODNIGHT



Photo

You Are Now The Medic.

Posted by Jodariel , Mar 03 2010 · 37 views
Gamin'
So on my freinds list I've got a medic (Takuma), a soldier (E), a demoman (CillBosby), a pyro (Me), a scout (MillyBays)/Card Crusher), and a laggy combat engie (Soundwave224).

We just need a sniper, a spy, and a heavy to be a full team.



Photo

Brotha Flies, Grass Shines, Birds Grow, And Sun?

Posted by Jodariel , Mar 02 2010 · 38 views
Gamin'
I hurt nature.

I'm a force 'a people!

If you were from, where I was from, then you'd be from, where I was from!



Photo

Jeopardy Teen Test In Under 20 Minutes

Posted by Jodariel , Mar 02 2010 · 40 views
Livin' in Reality
Wish me luck! happy.gif


Photo

>send In The Vortigaunts.

Posted by Jodariel , Feb 27 2010 · 24 views
Writin'
You cannot send in the vortigaunts, they are too busy helping Gordon Freeman!

Anyway, time resumes and you open the door you didn't come in through. It opens away from you, and you enter.

What do you do?



Photo

>grab Some Crazy Glue And Fix Your Ankle.

Posted by Jodariel , Feb 27 2010 · 27 views
Writin'
You grab a tube of Krazy Glue, despite never having heard of it before, and pull your ankle free. From there, you grab a conviniently placed Health-Pak and smack it against your ankle, mending it and returning your health to 100. Suddenly, time stops, and a purple suited janitor walks in front of you, sweeps for a bit, and mumbles something about loseing his ointment.

What do you do?



Photo

>block The Door With The Chairs - Both Ends - And Ring The Bell.

Posted by Jodariel , Feb 27 2010 · 25 views
Writin'
You block both doors with a chair and ring the bell. You hear a whistling and look up, realizing the office has no roof. A pod drops down from space, smashing your ankle into a thousand pieces. Through the pain of having a broken ankle, you manage to read the text on the pod. It reads, "HERO POD: 1920s communist: Russia."

Joseph Stalin's hero pod has broken your ankle. What do you do?



Photo

>enter Office

Posted by Jodariel , Feb 27 2010 · 32 views
Writin'
You step inside the office. You are in a waiting room with five chairs of assorted shaoes and sizes.There is a door opposite the one you entered with a doorbell next to it. You turn to look out the window and see a car go careening through where you had just been standing.

What do you do?







1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Search My Blog