Posted by This Is Spinal Thirst , Mar 12 2015 · 169 views
Posted by This Is Spinal Thirst , Mar 07 2015 · 191 views
For Bionifight Infinite, over in RPGs
- Zakaz is a Steampunk empire, ruled by elite, gold-spined Skakdi such as Lord Halken von Zakaz III Esq. (the character for which the Halkenverse [Working name] was named) Notably, the population has developed clothing and stylings similar to the victorian era.
- Xia is a computer nerd's paradise, having become a Cyberpunk monstrosity of a city, riddled with hackers, vaguely dystopian skyscrapers and megadvertisements, and people who look like they belong in the 90s. Notable inhabitants include Vinra. The only island to have access to multiversal programming.
- Voya Nui looks like apocalypse prepper's greatest fantasy: A charred, burnt out husk of an island, inhabited by roaming gangs of matoran and other sentient beings, warring over the precious few resources left over. Notably devoid of outside communications.
- Mahri Nui is filled to the brim with rum, gunpowder, and boisterous matoran pirates when they're not out raiding shipping lines in their pirate submarines. A good place to stop, leave your liver, and gain a wooden limb, if you're desperate.
- Metru Nui is easily distinguished from other islands from the cloud of smog that hangs over it at all times. The city is notably dieselpunk, from its gas-spewing dirigibles floating lazily through the black clouds, to its hot rod racing cars vomiting pitch colored clouds as they roar through the streets.
- Contrariwise, Mata Nui is an idyllic land, devoid of any technology more advanced than Bionicle 2001 was. Heatstones and Lightvines are extremely common fixtures amongst the peacesful, tribal folk of the island.
- Stelt is an island where good food isn't just a delicacy, it's a way of life. The populace of the island is all dedicated to one great pursuit: Cooking. Some say, on a hot day, you can smell the restaurants of Stelt from the Red Star.
- If you want to know what the Northern Continent is, picture Beseige. The entire continent is a never ending war of increasingly absurd seige engines, doing battle over sheep herds and giant lyres.
Posted by This Is Spinal Thirst , Feb 05 2015 · 108 views
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users