that time of year again
So yeah firstly 11 years on this site, and seeing as I'm now 21 that's officially over half my life. crazy.
As for my birthday, well... it was probably the best birthday I've had possibly ever. I've made a lot of friends this year at music school (glad I decided on a third year haha) and we sort of had an entire party weekend around my birthday. Saturday was a christmas party thing, secret santa and food and a movie and stuff, plus they decorated their house really nicely and put the real wood fireplace on and we just hung out for like 9 hours. Then on sunday for my actual birthday we went to a hot springs resort not too far from here, and about 15 people came which is the largest birthday I think I've had lol. we ate dinner there too and good times were had all around. My parents also got me an iPhone 5 which was unexpected and awesome seeing as my terrible samsung phone was at the point where it would freeze anytime anything happened.
also today I just finished my last project for this semester, which means I am free for christmas break except for some minimal work.
On that note, I finished another new song, this time a proper progressive metal instrumental jam, with solos played by some of my talented classmates which you can check out if you feel so inclined:
anyway I think that's everything that's new with me. doesn't look like a lot but school takes up like 80% of my time so I usually sleep for the other 20%
ciao for now