While I Still Have A Blog
First off, we'd like to note that the religion and politics rules in the forums are very strict, whereas in the blogs, we tend to be a little loose in those areas.
Therefore, before the Premier stuff ends, I'm getting this through.
And I'm including the "not allowed" parts just as a reminder to make sure nobody takes this in the wrong direction.
Allowed in blogs:
Not allowed in blogs:
- Mentioning your religion.
- Mentioning religion-tied holidays
- Explanations of religious holidays (just don’t get too in-depth. If it starts a debate/flame war, it will be removed.)
- Bashing of other religions
- “This religion is better.”
- “You should convert to…”
- Anything you think might spark flame.
Fine in blogs:
- “I support (X candidate)”
- "How voting works" entries (and the like)
- "Go out and vote" entries
- Candidate/leader bashing
- Discussion of major issues
- Anything you think might spark a debate.
For president, I supported Herman Cain right up until he suspended his campaign, with Bachmann and Santorum second and third. Now, I think I'm supporting Bachmann, with Romney second, and Santorum third.
Unfortunately though, I'm a day too young to vote in 2012 (I turn 18 literally the next day after the election).