Tomorrow is the last day of school before Spring Break starts for me! I'm so pumped for this break. I've been stressed out by schoolwork lately so this will be a wonderful rest for me.
Of course I still have my Saturday program this weekend, but then I don't have it the weekend after! ^^ (I should be writing a research paper for that right now)
But I have lots of plans for this break:
- Going to the art museum for an art report. But I'm going with friends so I'll have fun doing work!
- I need to restock on certain acrylic paints and buy a spare pad of palette paper. I ran out of the paper today ;-;
- Write! I have something for this blog to write, and then a story I want to get down.
- Practice poetry. My English class will be making a publication of our works, so I need to fix up my poems. Plus, we're having an in-class poetry slam, so I need to memorize my poem for that.
- Draaaaw. I have had almost no time to draw stuff that isn't for school or that is a doodle in my notebook, so this time will be opportune.
- Watch anime. Besides ongoing shows, I want to start on some other completed show. Please recommend something to me!
- Order stuff for my piece of the mosaic for Brickfair.
Whatever the case, I am going to enjoy this break.