Two-face Welcomes You
Rules Of The Blog
2. You do NOT talk about beets.
3. RESPECT THE TURAHK.
4. You do not capitalize the V in my name. (That means you, M.I.A... ) Do not double the first K, either.
5. Cost per comment is five widgets. Not payable with MetruCard.
6. Sumiki and Kohrak Kal17 are my right- and left-claw henchmen. Fear them. (o rite Burnmad and Brickeens are right/left-foot henchmen too kthxbai (plus Gornt as stinger-tail henchman))
7. RAYG IS CHRISTIAN BALE, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING
8. There shall be no attempts to make people lose The Game-- gah, snappit.
9. Candlejack has no authority to abduct peop
10. All math equations are to be written in base thirteen. 6 x 9 = 42.
11. Whatever the staff say, do it. Better for your health that way.
12. All complaints are to be PMed to -Toa Lhikevikk-. Mailing adress is 90754 BZ-Koro.
14. We do not follow that stupid hotel rule in which the number 13 is skipped. kk? kk.
I Hereby Revive This Comatose Blog-Toa Lhikevikk- - May 07 2014 12:51 PM
I Hereby Revive This Comatose Blogfishers64 - May 06 2014 11:21 PM
I Hereby Revive This Comatose Blog~Shockwave~ - May 06 2014 11:13 PM
I Hereby Revive This Comatose BlogActually... I'm Santa - May 06 2014 06:31 PM
I Hereby Revive This Comatose Blog-Toa Lhikevikk- - May 06 2014 06:15 PM
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Medals Of Honour
(What, can't I approve myself?)
Got this for referencing Hogan's Heroes. I know noooooooothing! Doubled for showing how insane most fast food mascots are.
Got this for spotting a logic error in the Member Spotlight.
Got this for "leaving."
Got this for explaining how to create a lightsaber from a Chinese yo-yo.
Got this for organizing an April Fools project.
Got this for my vision of the Lhikevikk Cactus Factory.
See reason for doubling Sumiki's.
See above, and don't blink while looking at it. And don't look at the statue's eyes. OR YOU DIE. Understand?
...I'll explain later.
Got this for killing a fly with scissors.
Got this for spoofing the Doctor Who episode The Eleventh Hour.
Got this for my creepy Valentine's Day poem. (One year later.)
Got this for giving an impromptu grammar lesson.
- Bloggishness 8D
- Ideas From A Crazed Mind
- Various Idiocies
- Miss Elaine E. Oss
- Gathered friends, listen again...
- Project V
- listen again...
- Gathered friends
- bluh bluh bluh
- come back brickeens
- Various Idioces
- confounded tags
- we all love you
- totally a thing
- Guy Fawkes Day
- yep i still do this
- Albanian alphabet