So I took a picture of the newest version of Fiddler with spikes, and one without. It works fine without spikes, but I'm not sure which looks better, and if with spikes, how they should be arranged. Any suggestions?
Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!
so I picked up the Evo XL Machine a few days ago. Oddly, unlike Dragon Bolt, I don't have a lot of negative things to say about that. However, having dedicated myself to negativity in all aspects of my life, I did find quite a few flaws that stood out.
- Flickfires. Even worse, they feel tacked on, and trying to flick them makes the joint they're on move at least 50% of the time.
- The back is hideously hollow, so much so that even viewing it from the side makes it a bit of an eyesore.
- The entire lower half is awful as far as posability and, to a lesser extent, visual appeal. The chicken-leg effect was achieved to far greater effect with Waspix, who didn't lose any articulation in the process. Also, the armor on the lower half sticks out so far as to look tacked-on and enhance, rather than hide, the crude skeletal nature of the legs. The lack of ankles also means that you really have to work to pull off a pose that isn't standing in place.
- The jumpers don't really jump that well. And by that, what I mean is they sort of flip vertically into the air, then fall back down.
- I just don't like the thumb thing. It's at an awkward plane to the rest of the fingers.
- This could just be a flaw with my particular set, but the clips you stick into the leg armor are too loose, and they wiggle around and threaten to fall out. Quite annoying.
I will say, though, that it feels cruel to criticize it when it has more heart and soul and personality put into its design than pretty much the entirety of Brain Attack.
EVO Unit 01 and Princess Shuff
Honestly, you can make this sound like some kind of crusade for justice all you want (I'm going to hope that some of how you worded it is just meant as hyperbole to make a point, though?), but it just comes across to me as being anti-fun and anti-imagination.
There's a time and a place for joke entries to place high in a contest (actually no there really isn't but w/e), but the first site-wide BZP contest is certainly not one of those times.
The first entry offended my eyes.
Well, this was probably in the bottom 3 comics I've read in my life. Didn't make much sense, and some things were hard to read because of the coloring and font style.
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users