Joking aside, I am going to speak from a neutral BS01 staffer's point of view.
You'll notice in Nuhrii the Metruan's topic that BS01 doesn't come up. BS01 does not have any members on this team. Wait, but what's this? Why does your name appear on the team list, you ask? What are Bioran23 and Shadow Kurahk doing there? Well, I represent S&T in this case, not BS01. Bioran23 and Shadow Kurahk? KanohiJournal. Basically, BS01 contest ideas will not have to go through this team and they will go directly to GregF. More details on that in the next blog entry.
However, BS01 will be making polls for this team. That's pretty much what BS01 is going to do.
This is the plan so far for contests suggestions and general suggestions (For this example, we will use the canonization of Void as an element):
1. You PM one of the team members the idea of Void being an element.
2. We read your suggestion and debate on whether or not the Void proposal should go to GregF. (Actually, this is being worked on)
3. If it's passed (through vote), we pass it on to GregF and he decides if Void is something he can work into the story.
4. Depending on his answer, BS01 is then asked to make a poll on whether Void should be or should not be an element.
5. Depending on the results, Void is either canonized or barred for life.
Anyways, I would like to reiterate that the tentative project BIONICLE: New World will not be overseen by this story squad, not because it is fanon (it's actually fan-created canon), but because it will not be the same BIONICLE story you saw in 2001-2008 or 2009-2010. They have no jurisdiction over BS01's project.
Next entry, BS01 and Story Squad Part II, will be from a BS01 staffer's view which won't be so neutral.