BZPowerCraft #17 Gamemode Clarification & Rules
Our gamemode tonight will be as such, where we do not naturally regenerate health.
The only way to recover health is via Golden Apples and/or Health and Regen Potions. And so the surface isn't an absolute death sentence at night, I'll also be enabled the all daytime gamerule. granted this will making caving Harsher, but in the long run, if everyone plays their cards right, it should work out for the better.
Now we have our general ruleset, but for any newbies, I'll list them out here.
- Do not under any circumstances, leave the bedrock wall that define's the games boundaries, before you die. This is only pardoned if you make a nether portal and show up outside of the boundary. You are permitted to do whatever after you die.
- After a player has fallen, as stated before, you may do what you please. But you are not allowed to UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, to interfere with the players still in game. If you do this, you will be kicked from the server as a first warning, a second breaking of this rule, and you will be banned for the rest of the game.
- All death is final, EXCEPT for PVE death during our grace period.
- The Grace period in this gamemode will last 2 in game days as opposed to the normal 1. So the period begins when I reset time to 0 day 1, and ends Sunrise Day 3.
- If you do go to the Nether, just be careful of where you make your portals, we do not want people inadvertently showing up on the wrong side of the wall.
- Before I give the signal to go, you and your teammate must remain where the spreadplayers command places you, unless something bad is chasing you down.
- As implied by the previous rule, there will be teams tonight. The SpreadPlayers command will randomly make them though, so don't go teaming pre-maturely. ; D
- And as always, be a good sport, don't use cheaty stuff like X-Ray packs or the like.
- And most importantly, have fun. : D