Apologies for the bad picture quality.
(those ones on the left are duplicates, Transgression, Mechanize [Deluxe Edition], Mechanize [Deluxe Edition], and the Industrialist [Deluxe Digibook Edition], respectively)
From top to bottom:
- Soul of a New Machine (2004 re-release, original album remastered, and includes the Fear is the Mindkiller EP)
- Fear is the Mindkiller (EP)
- Dog Day Sunrise (single)
- Demanufacture (2005 re-release, original album remastered, includes extra tracks and the Remanufacture remix album)
- Remanufacture (Cloning Technology)
- From Inside the Machine (bootleg)
- Burn (single)
- Obsolete (Collector's edition)
- Resurrection (single)
- Cars (single)
- Digimortal (Limited edition)
- Linchpin (EP)
- The Complete Roadrunner Collection (actually came out in '06, but I stuck it there to keep things in chronological order)
- Archetype (Limited edition, includes "Australian Tour 2004" DVD)
- Bite the Hand that Bleeds (single)
- Live on the Sunset Strip (EP)
- Transgression (DualDisc with the album in "DVD-Audio (48,000 kHz)", contains music videos and a making of DVD)
- The Best of Fear Factory
- Mechanize (Deluxe edition)
- The Industrialist (Deluxe edition)
- Genexus (Deluxe Edition)
And on the right is my Digital Connectivity DVD.
Starting on the left, there's my The Industrialist boxed set, which comes with the deluxe edition of said album, along with a certificate of authenticity, and that Industrialist mask.
Next we have my Mechanize festival edition, which contains a deluxe edition of Mechanize (obviously), a FF-themed bandana, belt, earplug holder (??), cassette with demo recordings from '91, and some pins.
Lastly, we have my Mechanize toolbox set, which comes with some FF-themed tools, a Mechanize poster (mine has a few holes in it.. *sniff*), a patch, a deluxe fold-out edition of Mechanize, a certificate of authenticity, and a bumper sticker.
Here's my Genexus flag, Genexus blacklight poster, signed Genexus poster, and necklace with the Soul..-era logo on it.
And here are all my shirts (and hoodie). Unfortunately that Shock shirt on the far bottom left is not an original from '98, just a screenprint from eBay. But oh well.
I don't have a problem!
Aaaaaand right after I post this I find out there's a new shirt. Life is hard sometimes.