Health Kit – This power up gives the user 5 health points; useful if you’re in a bit of a snag.
Fire Bomb – This power up gives the user a chance to deal 3 points of damage to a single opponent instantly.
Rhotuka Spinner – This power up allows the user to mutate an opponent for five of the oppponent’s posts into a Rahi of the user’s choosing.
Krana – This power up allows the user to put an opponent under their control for five of the opponent’s posts; the opponent cannot attack the user during this time.
You'll automatically be given a spot on the list for the first three rounds, but I will ask that you copy/paste your profile into the game topic itself when the time gomes.
There will still be 8-10 open slots available when the game releases.
Early Bird Slots (all approved):
6. Punished Snake
Free For All – Exactly what it sounds like; this game type pits every player in an enormous fight to the death with no official alliances. The player with the most health remaining at the end of the round wins; in the case of a tie, the number of players KO’d will determine the victor.
Team Battle – The players are divided into two different teams of equal size, with the aim of killing all players on the opposing team. At the end of the round, an MVP will be named from the surviving members of the winning team.
Bionicle Mafia – In this round, one player is chosen as the “Mafia”, and can kill one other player each day instantly via pm. The rest of the players must find and kill the player designated as the “Mafia” before the round is over.
Boss Battle - ???
And, since I'm feeling generous, I've given you the profile sheet to look at here too... MINUS STUFF I'M KEEPING SECRET FROM YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bionifight Ultimate features an all-new system for signing up to be a player, a term I have coined “Active Signups”. In the past, Bionifight games struggled with players who became inactive without notice, clogging up spots on the player list and making it extremely difficult to judge activity in the game. That issue will no longer exist with this new system in place. Here’s how it works:
There are ten slots available for signups – once a player has signed up (by filling out the brief profile sheet below and posting), they are in the game for the next three rounds (or three weeks). You commit yourself to remaining active within this game for those three weeks.
Once the three rounds have passed, the player list will be emptied. If a player wishes to sign up for the next three rounds, all they need to do is re-post their previous profile sheet (no changes unless approved via pm) and they’ll be added back in. Players wishing to take a breather, withdraw permanently, or forget will thus no longer clog up space – but if they return and wish to play again, they can always sign up when the player list re-opens.
If you miss a signup, don’t worry – if you join back in again, you’ll retain any prior rewards you have received.
There are currently 10 player spots – should there be enough interest, I am willing to extend the list to include 12 or 14 players.
Any other questions regarding Active Signups should be asked pronto.
Member Name: (Your current display name – you will also play the game as a character with this name, to avoid any confusion that might occur).
Weapon: (You are allowed to have one main weapon – it cannot have any special powers).
Power: (You are allowed to have one power – however, should you wish, you may replace this with a second piece of equipment without special powers. You cannot be immune to stage hazards).
Appearance: (Please add a small image, or preferably a link to an image or gallery, or just a small paragraph explaining how you appear to the other players).
· The final title will not be Bionifight 5, and the number 5 will not be in it whatsoever.
· It will feature at least ten different, uniquely themed arenas, as opposed to random locations each round. This will help with the structure of the rounds, and will thus enable for more preparations and changes to gameplay to be done.
· The use of armies will most likely be removed.
· Special weapons will be heavily re-worked into a new category, to allow for more options.
· Capture the Flag will be re-worked.
· The boss battles will be modified to have more structure.Teaser 2
- It will be possible to be eliminated from each round.
- Judging will be re-worked, or possibly removed altogether in certain situations.
- The PIG will be removed, and the rules will be made clearer.
- The application sheet may be altered.
- A new game type will be added that will involve special enemies.
· Free For All - Each player is on their own against everyone else in a massive fight to the death. The player with the most health left at the end of the round will be declared the winner. In the case of a tie, the number of KOs a player accomplished during a round will come into play.
· Team Battle (Name Pending) - The players are split into two different teams. Otherwise it is the same as Free For All, except you ay only attack members of the opposite team and an MVP will be crowned.
· Last Man Standing - Much like Free For All, except the round will continue until only one plyer remains standing.
· Escape (Name Pending) - The players must battle each other while escaping from a doom that cannot be stopped, such as a rising lava flow or an avalanche.In addition, I have some more general news.
· There will be ten different gametypes in the final release, with the possibility of more being added.
· There may be more than one type of boss battle.
· Rounds will last for one week as opposed to three days, allowing for better time management.
· Players will begin each round with a set amount of health; how much health that is will depend on which gametype theyare playing and which modifier is in place for that round. The default is 20 health per player.
Just putting this here for organizational purposes... and also because I'm a little curious what people's opinions to these *rough* ideas are.
No promises being made here, but I will admit I've finally been starting to feel that Bionifight spark again.
I have moved on from Comedies and find the idea of a forum being dedicated strictly to humor to be an uncomfortable restraint on my creativity. While my writing has always, still does, and will always have humor to it, I do not wish to be designing stories all around the jokes, nor do I wish to ignore an integral part of my writing style if I were to write in, say, the Epics subforum, as my work could theoretically be re-classified and moved to somewhere I don't feel it belongs.
That is a major reason why even the project I am working on right now will most likely never see the light of day here on BZPower, and part of the reason why I have "retired", so to speak, from the Comedies forum.
As I was commenting on the entry in question right here, I realized that I have not actually spoken my opinions regarding the Library and its current state in, well, forever (whenever the final terrible "BZP Library Discussion Topic" was made), and never have I done so in an environment that was not instigating arguments.
To sum up the quote above: I feel it's high time that the Comedies forum was removed and merged into Epics and Short Stories, and humor was treated as the genre it is, rather than an entire different species of literary works.
Own / Preordered / Shipping / Missing / Not Available
SUPER SMASH BROS.
2. Princess Peach
4. Donkey Kong
11. Wii Fit Trainer
1. Luigi (2)
2. Diddy Kong
3. Zelda (2)
5. Little Mac
6. Captain Falcon
3. King Dedede
4. Meta Knight
7. Toon Link
10. Mega Man (2)
11. Sonic (2)
3. Jigglypuff (2)
4. Greninja (2)
5. Robin (2)
6. Lucina (2)
8. Pac-Man (2)
1. Dr. Mario
2. Bowser Jr.
4. Zero Suit Samus
5. Dark Pit
2. Gold Mario (2)
8. Silver Mario (2)
1. Inkling Girl
2. Inkling Boy
3. Inkling Squid
YOSHI'S WOOLLY WORLD
1. Green Yarn Yoshi
2. Pink Yarn Yoshi
3. Blue Yarn Yoshi
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
1. SSB4: Most Wanted, Part 1
2. SSB4: Most Wanted, Part 2
3. SSB4: Most Wanted, Part 3
4. Character Costumes
5. Profile: Villager
6. Profile: Bowser
7. Profile: Mega Man
8. Cutting Characters
9. Profile: Link
10. Profile: Donkey Kong
12. Profile: Princess Peach
13. Unique Movesets
14. Profile: Toon Link
15. Profile: Sonic the Hedgehog
16. Evolution: Mario
17. Evolution: Samus
18. Profile: Kirby
19. Profile: Marth
20. Super Mario Galaxy
21. Profile: Rosalina
22. Profile: Zelda
23. Profile: King Dedede
24. (RUMORS) Palutena?
25. More Costumes!
26. MOST WANTED
27. Profile: Lucario
28. Profile: Little Mac
29. Profile: Diddy Kong
30. Oh Please No
31. The Direct Recap
32. Profile: Ike
33. Retro Salvation
34. E3 2014 - Profile: Mii
35. E3 2014 - Profile: Palutena
36. E3 2014 - Amiibo
37. E3 2014 - Profile: Pac-Man
38. E3 2014 - Box Art
39. Profile: Shulk
40. Catchup: Profiles Part 1
41. Catchup: Profiles Part 2
42. Catchup: Profiles Part 3
43. Catchup: Profiles Part 4
44. Early Stream Revelations
45. GSR's Stream
46. The Platinum Demo
47. Creepy + Bundle
48. 3DS Version Released
49. Secret Profile: Wario
50. Secret Profile: Ness
51. Secret Profile: Falco
52. Secret Profile: Dr. Mario
53. Secret Profile: Dark Pit
54. Secret Profile: R.O.B.
55. Secret Profile: Ganondorf
56. Direct 2: Mewtwo Returns!
57. Direct 2: Bowser Jr.
58. Direct 2: A Recap
59. Direct 2: Mr. Game + Watch
60. Secret Profile: Duck Hunt
61. Secret Profile: Jigglypuff
Smash Files Continued
63. Amiibo - Mario & Wii Fit Trainer
64. Conspiracy: Losing Hope
65. (RUMORS) Amiibo Discontinued
66. Conspiracy: White GCN Controller
67. Conspiracy Killed; Thanks JMJ!
68. Amiibo - Wave 1 Complete
69. DLC - Profile: Mewtwo
70. DLC - Add Paper Mario to Smash!
71. DLC - Profile: Lucas
72. Amiibo - All 36 Ranked