BIONIFIGHT 5 NOTES
· The final title will not be Bionifight 5, and the number 5 will not be in it whatsoever.
· It will feature at least ten different, uniquely themed arenas, as opposed to random locations each round. This will help with the structure of the rounds, and will thus enable for more preparations and changes to gameplay to be done.
· The use of armies will most likely be removed.
· Special weapons will be heavily re-worked into a new category, to allow for more options.
· Capture the Flag will be re-worked.
· The boss battles will be modified to have more structure.
- It will be possible to be eliminated from each round.
- Judging will be re-worked, or possibly removed altogether in certain situations.
- The PIG will be removed, and the rules will be made clearer.
- The application sheet may be altered.
- A new game type will be added that will involve special enemies.
· Free For All - Each player is on their own against everyone else in a massive fight to the death. The player with the most health left at the end of the round will be declared the winner. In the case of a tie, the number of KOs a player accomplished during a round will come into play.
· Team Battle (Name Pending) - The players are split into two different teams. Otherwise it is the same as Free For All, except you ay only attack members of the opposite team and an MVP will be crowned.
· Last Man Standing - Much like Free For All, except the round will continue until only one plyer remains standing.
· Escape (Name Pending) - The players must battle each other while escaping from a doom that cannot be stopped, such as a rising lava flow or an avalanche.
In addition, I have some more general news.
· There will be ten different gametypes in the final release, with the possibility of more being added.
· There may be more than one type of boss battle.
· Rounds will last for one week as opposed to three days, allowing for better time management.
· Players will begin each round with a set amount of health; how much health that is will depend on which gametype theyare playing and which modifier is in place for that round. The default is 20 health per player.
Just putting this here for organizational purposes... and also because I'm a little curious what people's opinions to these *rough* ideas are.
No promises being made here, but I will admit I've finally been starting to feel that Bionifight spark again.