Yes, some of you will die in the story.
I promise nothing with regards to personalities, or deaths, or really anything beyond using you as a character - but I do promise that there are only 6 spots left (all spots taken now). (yes i took a spot for me go away)
Sign up in the comments if interested.
I plan to have them facing realistic scenarios, so that could include being lost, being left behind on a trip, losing pieces, etc. No prior reading or knowledge would be necessary, as it's designed to be standalone.
Then he says that a lot of the posts are like the speech Darth Sidious made to the Senate in Star Wars Episode III, and the church in Dishonored (I haven't played this, so I dunno if this part is correct).
I asked him why and he says this:
It sounds like they are proclaiming themselves as being this 'amazing' group that will help everyone, while in reality it never lives up to that and often contains a certain level of corruption....
That's a pretty funny description to give to the clubs on a website for a children's toy, don't you think?
Also because I hatehatehate two entries within a close time period, the third AfterWords preview is included here too. Here Furno plays a little prank on Takanuva Stars.
“What is it?” Takanuva Stars asked.
“I’m... I’m really scared right now.”
“What do I care?” Takanuva Stars asked. “Keep climbing, we’re seriously right there.”
“No, you don’t understand! My jetpacks, I can’t control them! They’re about to turn on!”
“Your jetpacks can turn on?!” Takanuva Stars cried.
“Yes!” Furno wailed. “They’re turning on right now! You’re gonna be blasted into oblivion! Jump while you still can!”
“But it’ll be painful!”
“I don’t want you to die!” Furno cried. “Jump, save yourself!”
Takanuva Stars nodded, saluted the hero, and pushed himself off of the wall. He never knew what he was planning to think on the way down, because the fall lasted all of two seconds before he smacked onto the floor front first.
“Oh snap... and crackle... I’m fairly certain I heard a pop.” Takanuva Stars groaned.
From above there came a sudden violent burst of laughter that, after a few long seconds, clearly wasn’t going to stop. Takanuva Stars slowly stood to his feet and glared up to where Furno was in the exact same spot as before, laughing so hard he could’ve sworn that the Hero Factory set was about to begin crying.
“Oh holy Tohu, that was hilarious!” Furno gasped from above, his chest heaving as he struggled to stop laughing. “I can’t – I can’t believe you fell for that, Hahaha!”
“You name was CENSORED?” Rocka questioned. “I don’t get it.”
“Well, there were two others by the name of CENSORED, but... they’re gone now. So I just go by CENSORED these days.”
“What happened to the other two?” Rocka asked.
“Rocka, how about we shut up, eh?” Evo suggested. “Quite frankly, I don’t think CENSORED wants to talk about it. Look at CENSORED, CENSORED’s sad now. And you, Rocka, are boring me to tears. I suggest we venture down into the darkness now before we’re caught, so that we have the opportunity to come running back up screaming like maniacs later.”
“Evo, you know what?”
“You have a way with words that immediately makes me want to kill myself.”
“I try my best.”
Rocka sighed and decided to inspect the miniscule details of his launcher to avoid continuing his conversation with Evo. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see CENSORED struggling (and failing) not to giggle as CENSORED turned around and began to descend into the basement.
In this first preview, we get a delicious sample of the Rocka & Evo combination and witness Rocka win out in a subtle argument about the show "Red vs. Blue".
Evo sighed and shook his head, plopping back down on the couch to continue watching the last few scenes of Season 6. Rocka chuckled and hopped over, poking Evo in the back with his crossbow and then jumping down to the floor with a very clear air of victory about him. Evo mumbled something unintelligible under his breath, and Rocka paused.
“Would you care to repeat that for my ancient, withering ears?”
“I said that someday I’ll find a way to beat you in one of those arguments.”
“That is extremely unlikely, considering I’ve beaten you in all 16 of them so far.”
“...I’m just gonna finish my show.”
“You do that. Let me know how it works out for you once you’ve hit Season 9.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?!”
“Well, everyone who’s seen every season agrees that Season 9 sucks.”
“Nothing could be worse than Season 3.”
“At least Season 3 had a plot.”
“...oh dear lord, you have to be kidding me.”
“You know Evo, for once, I wish I was kidding. You’ll have to suffer through it on your own this time I’m afraid.”
“I think I’ll finish this later. I need a bagel right now.”
“See what I mean, fatso? Your solution to every problem – go to the fridge.”
“No it isn’t, stupid!”
“Give me one time it wasn’t.”
“Rocka, how often do you find peanut butter and bagels in the fridge?”
“...I’m just gonna let that one go.”
Stay tuned; Preview 2 coming tomorrow or alternatvely Tuesday!
iBrow: Vultraz has a depression clinic open on Thursdays: You can stop by next week.
Time to turn this into a comedy!
It's from the archive. It is 100% likely none of you have any idea what I'm talking about.
For the Ambage:
- I will be unable to participate in any of the weekend write-offs until further notice. As a secondary note, do not expect me in the chats until this point arrives as well.
- If I find the time I might still enter the flash fiction contests, but it is no guarantee.
For those of you that read my Comedies:
- I will still update them. As of right now I am delaying the release of Vultraz Anniversary as I have yet to begin writing it, and I will not have time to write until further notice. However, thanks to my forward planning, when I remove my laptop from the equation I have a memory stick with all of the files regarding everything Tahu vs. Tahu, Dark Unto Days, and The Afterwords. Release will continue as normal.
- The promos for The Afterwords will continue to be released. These too are on the memory stick.
- I WILL still have the time necessary to run the Comedies Critics Club, as well as function as one of the leaders of the CF.
- I will be 100% gone from everything off of BZP until further notice. This means I will not be playing Minecraft, TF2, L4D2, GTA IV, Portal 2, etc. You will be unable to chat with me unless I activate steam on my desktop - and even if I do that, there will still be no games.
- This blog will (most likely) be updated far less frequently. If you feel the need to talk to me about something for whatever odd reasons you have, send a pm.
1. SSB4: Most Wanted, Part 1
2. SSB4: Most Wanted, Part 2
3. SSB4: Most Wanted, Part 3
4. Character Costumes
5. Villager Profile
6. Bowser Profile
7. Mega Man Profile
8. Cutting Characters
9. Link Profile
10. Donkey Kong Profile
12. Princess Peach Profile
13. Unique Movesets
14. Toon Link Profile
15. Sonic the Hedgehog Profile
16. Evolution: Mario
17. Evolution: Samus
18. Kirby Profile
19. Marth Profile
20. Super Mario Galaxy
21. Rosalina Profile
22. Zelda Profile
23. King Dedede Profile
24. Palutena? (Rumors)
25. More Costumes!
26. MOST WANTED
27. Lucario Profile
28. Little Mac Profile
29. Diddy Kong Profile
30. Oh Please No
31. The Direct Recap
32. Ike Profile
33. Retro Salvation
34. E3 2014 - Mii Profile
35. E3 2014 - Palutena Profile
36. E3 2014 - Amiibo
37. E3 2014 - Pac-Man Profile
38. E3 2014 - Box Art
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users