Also because I hatehatehate two entries within a close time period, the third AfterWords preview is included here too. Here Furno plays a little prank on Takanuva Stars.
“What is it?” Takanuva Stars asked.
“I’m... I’m really scared right now.”
“What do I care?” Takanuva Stars asked. “Keep climbing, we’re seriously right there.”
“No, you don’t understand! My jetpacks, I can’t control them! They’re about to turn on!”
“Your jetpacks can turn on?!” Takanuva Stars cried.
“Yes!” Furno wailed. “They’re turning on right now! You’re gonna be blasted into oblivion! Jump while you still can!”
“But it’ll be painful!”
“I don’t want you to die!” Furno cried. “Jump, save yourself!”
Takanuva Stars nodded, saluted the hero, and pushed himself off of the wall. He never knew what he was planning to think on the way down, because the fall lasted all of two seconds before he smacked onto the floor front first.
“Oh snap... and crackle... I’m fairly certain I heard a pop.” Takanuva Stars groaned.
From above there came a sudden violent burst of laughter that, after a few long seconds, clearly wasn’t going to stop. Takanuva Stars slowly stood to his feet and glared up to where Furno was in the exact same spot as before, laughing so hard he could’ve sworn that the Hero Factory set was about to begin crying.
“Oh holy Tohu, that was hilarious!” Furno gasped from above, his chest heaving as he struggled to stop laughing. “I can’t – I can’t believe you fell for that, Hahaha!”
What is important is that I actually remember writing in my notepad that night. Seriously, of all the things to remember. Regardless, I thought at the time that it was some sort of blog thing or something like the status stuff we have now with the upgrade.
That said, I shall now bow with shame:
Yeah. If you are willing to give anyone a free Nintendo 64 with super smash bros. , pm me. Just kidding. I'd be the luckiest person in the world if that happened.
So it turns out I bought that N64 just under a year later (lol) with Mario Kart 64. I have played it zero times since then because I still have yet to buy myself a tv, and I know if I plug it in anywhere it'll last about a week before being stepped on or something.
Will I change this note?
Why bother? It's been around for almost four years now. Heck, by this time next year I'll be nostalgic for the noobish little thing.
For the Ambage:
- I will be unable to participate in any of the weekend write-offs until further notice. As a secondary note, do not expect me in the chats until this point arrives as well.
- If I find the time I might still enter the flash fiction contests, but it is no guarantee.
For those of you that read my Comedies:
- I will still update them. As of right now I am delaying the release of Vultraz Anniversary as I have yet to begin writing it, and I will not have time to write until further notice. However, thanks to my forward planning, when I remove my laptop from the equation I have a memory stick with all of the files regarding everything Tahu vs. Tahu, Dark Unto Days, and The Afterwords. Release will continue as normal.
- The promos for The Afterwords will continue to be released. These too are on the memory stick.
- I WILL still have the time necessary to run the Comedies Critics Club, as well as function as one of the leaders of the CF.
- I will be 100% gone from everything off of BZP until further notice. This means I will not be playing Minecraft, TF2, L4D2, GTA IV, Portal 2, etc. You will be unable to chat with me unless I activate steam on my desktop - and even if I do that, there will still be no games.
- This blog will (most likely) be updated far less frequently. If you feel the need to talk to me about something for whatever odd reasons you have, send a pm.
Once I get bored of my current theme (psh that ain't happening), maybe I'll make one based on this. There ARE four characters in the fight scene, and I DO have four boxes...
The map is a little behind-the-scenes thing that probably won't get implemented due to security issues, but was something we wanted to test out.
You dreamt so much chaos while visiting this blog that you got the 1000th comment. Everybody take a bow, say congrats, and then continue on your boring everyday lives where this was the most exciting thing ever.
Maybe if I feel like it I'll make you a banner.
And actually, while I'm at it I should finally make that blog approval...
1. SSB4: Most Wanted, Part 1
2. SSB4: Most Wanted, Part 2
3. SSB4: Most Wanted, Part 3
4. Character Costumes
5. Villager Profile
6. Bowser Profile
7. Mega Man Profile
8. Cutting Characters
9. Link Profile
10. Donkey Kong Profile
12. Princess Peach Profile
13. Unique Movesets
14. Toon Link Profile
15. Sonic the Hedgehog Profile
16. Evolution: Mario
17. Evolution: Samus
18. Kirby Profile
19. Marth Profile
20. Super Mario Galaxy
21. Rosalina Profile
22. Zelda Profile
23. King Dedede Profile
24. Palutena? (Rumors)
25. More Costumes!
26. MOST WANTED
27. Lucario Profile
28. Little Mac Profile
29. Diddy Kong Profile
30. Oh Please No
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users