The Mata-Nui Weekly: Recruitment and Info Page
The Mata-Nui Weekly is needing to evolve and change with the arrival of 2014. I don't have the time anymore to do audio recordings, and the podcast is now going to become a weekly blog post linked to the General Discussion Topic. Dr. O (GearDirector) and I have been talking about where we'd like to take things, and this is what we've decided: it's time for more members, it's time to become more interstitial to the game world, and it's time to lessen the load on each of us. Read on to see how this all rolls out!
We Are Looking For Volunteer Crew
Are you interested in journalism, comedic summations of events, the chance to create a unique character with a functional profession, or helping the game community at large with a fun job? Join the Mata-Nui Weekly Crew and pledge yourself to a wahi! Members of the MNW crew will create a PC character to be the branch head of the newspaper for each wahi/region (you will have free reign to decorate your office). As a player, your job is to interact with inquiring individuals in-game, and submit weekly summaries of the events going on in their wahi/region every Tuesday PST by PM to me, Kughii. Summaries should not be excessively long, but need to have enough detail to explain the events to someone who doesn't have the time to read them. Grammar and spelling are important, but as Editor In Chief I will hopefully catch any mistakes made before publication.
There are currently FIVE open positions for reporters:
- Kentoku Archipelago
- Kughii. Editor in Chief and Ko-Wahi Branch manager. Requests in-game may be made to Catarix Vint-Rasque.
- Dr. O (aka: Geardirector). Head Columnist and Onu-Wahi branch manager. Requests in-game may be made to Suriol.
- Voxumo. Kini-Nui branch manager. Requests in-game may be made to Darvin Le'Neer
- Cani Lycaon. Po-Wahi branch manager. Requests in-game may be made to Vohann.
- Cadias. Ga-Wahi branch manager. Request in-game may be made to ??
- Ko-Wahi: Catarix Vint-Rasque
- Onu-Wahi: Suriol "The Magnificent"
- Kini-Nui: Darvin Le'Neer
- Po-Wahi: Vhohan