Well, Unfortunately last weekend I didn't have time to post my progress. I'll just tell what I did for this weekend and last. Unfortunately, some pictures are dark. My grandfather restocked the Clay-ish paper-mache this week.
Noble Huna: Well, I girded my loins and improvised. It was fairly easier than I expected, and turned out okay after hot-gluing the beard to the mask. Today we primed it.
(Pictures) On meHolding it
Companion cube: I'm declaring it Finished! I made a little stencil and have painted all the hearts of the box. I might paint the dark part with a bit darker grey sometime, but for now it's done.
Shoulder plates: I sanded and painted the left shoulder plate. The "Hammered Copper" color is great and the paper-mache really looks like you can see all the hammer-strokes from the blacksmith, making it look awesome. I did all the paper-mache for the right plate, and have sanded it to my satisfaction. We primed it tonight and will paint it tomorrow.
(Pictures) Holding itOn my shoulder
Kakama: I used some left over paper-mache to fill in the harder to reach cracks on this, which is especially good for the holes that used to be near the mouthpiece.
Helmet: My grandfather finished the inside paper-mache this week and re-primed it. I've been doing the outside paper-mache this weekend, and have about 2/5 done.
Well, that's all for now!