Viper MK II: I Finished Glueing the Wing and attached it, so it's complete!
Helmet: So my grandfather managed to have the time this week to Do some Paper mache. He's done the bottom half, and it feels a bunch stronger now. Hopefully he can get the rest done this week. The irregularities caused by the paper mache process actually add to the battle-tested look by making bumps and dents in it, which is awesome. While I was here I Did all the paper Mache on one shoulder plate, so when I get back next weekend I'll use it to experiment with the clay-like paper mache's detail method.
Inside of helmet
Another look inside
I didn't have time to add more paint to the Companion cube, but I'll do that next weekend. For now, I'll just be putting all my efforts into completing the armor I have built until I get more Cardstock in January. I'll have more time next weekend because I'll get a few days off this week of school for a holiday or something.