Oh, yeah, also...
Oh, yeah, also...
No need to answer all these questions if you don't want to.
And this is for writing purposes--I'm not trying to pretend I'm all self important and changing the real canon. Just my alternate universe.
- What were a few things that you didn’t like in the storyline, and wished was changed? (e.g. a event, character death, lack of character death, etc)
- What’s your favourite ships? Or simply a uncommon group of characters? (e.g. Federation of Fear)
- Do you have any notable headcanons on a character?
- Or something else? A culture, object, event, etc?
- What characters would you like to know more about, or have more screen-time?
- What would you imagine different in a humanized world?
The last full feature novel I wrote was Glitch in the System, completed in 2009. It was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had concerning a artistic project, and I want to experience that again.
I do not consider myself much of a writer at all, but I enjoy it, and that’s what counts. So, I’d like to announce I’m working on a new series! (listens to two people clapping in distance)
What’s it about? Well, to put it simply, I was not content with the direction of BIONICLE (gen1), so…
- Novel to start somewhere mid 2008 serials. Story will begin to change not far into that.
- Will be divided out into chronological serials like the canon ones, but will be longer. And cooler. And less of a confusion.
- To be written in a version where [almost] everyone is human. (sorry guys, it’s what I’m most comfortable with)
- And no Mata Nui being a robot. (I mean, no disrespect, that’s cool, but doesn’t work for my AU)
- Likely to be released early January of 2015.
I really want to do this. So it’s going to get done.
Hey guys. Just felt like doing some fun in my blog. Choose a number between 1 and 500. I'll use a random number generator. Whoever gets the closest to my chosen number wins a free Premier Membership for a year.
Obviously, if you already have a membership you can't enter. Only one entry per person, too. Deadline is August, 14th.
I mean, well technically, I could start on the original graphic novel version of Glitch, but I feel that's a huge leap for me due to my health and life situation. I want to ease back into writing and art with a smaller project. So why not something that involves Bionicle?
I know the fandom is small now and may dramatically change if/when Bionicle returns and many may not be interested in what I'm doing, but I'm doing it for myself. However, if you're interested, let me know!
(p.s. - sorry I'm not at brickfair this year guys...maybe next year! You all have lots of fun! Thank you Aanchir for taking the time to call me, that was so kind of you. And thanks as well Vezok's Friend, ChocolateFrogs, and Bionicle Raptor for skyping me. You guys are awesome!)
If someone could volunteer to teach me the ways of BZPRPG and so forth, that would be awesome. I will pay you in hugs and invisible cookies.
I'm reading the rules and everything now, but a mentor would be awesome!
and this happened before there was some weird rumor about Bionicle returning, too? (idk anything on that just something I've heard from various friends)
anyway totes been hiding out in BS01 a lot refreshing my memory and will probably watch the movies soon, etc. Lots of nostalgia and feels.
What I've really fallen into is making my own fanon universe. Which is pretty much the same as the original but everyone is 'human' (somewhat? depends on speices? still working that out) and some of the later stuff has been changed. Well, a lot of the later stuff has been changed but I'm still trying to decide how much I'm deviating from canon.
so if anyone wants to talk bonkles with me that'd be awesome or even if you are mildly interested in my dumb human!Bionicle universe let me know. I'm already drawing and writing lots for it.
what's up with me:
- I turn 22 on the 31st (I can't believe I was 14 when I joined this here website)
- moved out on my own
- working on a graphic novel/webcomic series (based off Glitch in the System)
- yes I'm still doing art, though i'm extremely rusty
- still suffering from health problems
- still not in school
- busy working two jobs
- is continually a derp
- still secretly loves Bionicle still, especially doodling human versions of them
- planning to make a return to Brickfair this year
hope everyone else is doing good. never be afraid to bug me via PM here or elsewhere
Search My Blog
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users