Sorry about that, although you really hadn't missed much lately… I just been doing my normal routine mostly, which is going to work and then watching some media (TV Shows & YouTube mostly) when I get home from work.
Still I guess it hasn’t all been that for past few months (Although it certain been that way majority of the time since I don’t have much of a life. XD). I mean there were a couple of things here and there that I broke routine, so I guess I’ll share the highlights or cliff notes on those things.
So first off, near the end of July, I helped out in BIONILUG Mosaic project (For those wondering, I did about half of the Pohatu Mata side for this mosaic, which is fitting since Pohatu Mata was my first Bionicle set). It was an interesting experience since I have never really done a collaborated building project like that before. Well, nothing like that in person… I mean I did do some mosaic panels for xccj in the past, but I just ship those out and of course, they were much smaller too.
So yeah, it was interesting. I was quite a noob though compared to other people there (I am a pretty slow builder.) and I imagine I was pretty awkward to be around since no one there knew me very well. On the positive side of things though, I didn’t vomit, so that’s something to be thankful for.
Moving on from that, I ended up checking out BrickFair VA for a Saturday Public Day in August (A friend drove me down since I am not ready to do the drive myself.), which was fun and it was pretty cool seeing the finished product of the BIONILUG project that I help with.
Oh, and I was actually going to write recap entry for that back in August with my pictures, but my laziness got the better of me. XD
But anyway, it feels like it is too late for a recap now, so I’ll keep this short (Although I can still share the pictures if you folks want though). Hm… I think my only regret from that day was I forgot to say hi to TTV group, while I was there. Otherwise, it was pretty good day. I didn’t even vomit (Although that’s probably more of because I unintentionally fast the day before.)!
As for possibility of going next year (Whether for a day or more), it looking pretty unlikely at this point, especially since highway driving stresses me out (After last weekend, I honest don’t want to drive on the highway ever again. New Jersey is scary…). I guess we’ll see, but I wouldn’t count on it.
Alright, I think I am going to summarize the rest in list format since I don’t want to keep you folks too long. So here’s the list:
- Work has (thankfully) picked up last month that I have been able to get some overtime weekly again. Here’s hoping it is a good sign for 2017 since this year (until now) was incredible slow.
- Pokemon Red Progress > I got all eight Kanto Badges and I hadn’t challenged the Elite Four though since I waiting till I have 149 Pokemon in my Pokedex. Currently I have 118 Pokemon (Note I need to train 5 more Pokemon to evolve too.) and I’ll be trying to get 26 Pokemon exclusive to Blue Version by the end of the month hopefully (I already have my old Gen 1 3DS set up with a copy to play.).
Man, I can’t believe I am this close to a 100% Pokedex (Excluding Mew because there is no legit way to get it.). It definitely wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be. As for my other self-imposed challenges, all Pokemon have been nicknamed and caught in Pokeball (No Great Ball, Ultra Ball, or Master Ball used), so I am doing well with those challenges so far.
- I went to Zelda Symphony at Mann Center again. Not much to say beside that it was fun evening like always and I would definitely check it out again.
That’s about it really. I guess I’ll share what I been watching lately since maybe you folks might be interested in that, so here’s the list:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (On Netflix; First time watching; currently on Season 2)
- Star Wars: Rebels, Season 3 (Live; First time watching)
- Supernatural, Season 12 (Live; First time watching)
- Steven Universe, Season 4 (Post-Live on Amazon Video; First time watching)
- Luke Cage, Season 1 (On Netflix; First time watching; I rank it as my second favorite Marvel Netflix series after Jessica Jones)
- Agents of SHIELD, Season 3 (On Netflix; First time watching)
- Supernatural, Seasons 1-11 (On Netflix; Re-watch to catch up for Season 12)
- Star Wars: Rebels, Seasons 1-2 (On Amazon Video; Re-watch to catch up for Season 3)
- Better Call Saul, Seasons 1-2 (Season 1 on Netflix, Season 2 on Amazon Video; First time watching)
- Breaking Bad, Seasons 1-5 (On Netflix; First time watching)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender, Books 1-3 (DVDs; Yearly Re-watch)
To watch list:
- Bionicle – Netflix Series (On Netflix; First time watching)
- Korra, Books 1-4 (DVDs; Yearly Re-watch)
Okay, I think that about sums it up on that topic. XD If you have any media (TV Shows, Movies, etc) that you think I should check out, please do let me know.
With that said, I think that’s enough from me for today. I hope you all have a great day and thanks for taking the time to read this.
- JMJ 2016
P.S. – If anyone needs the Pokemon Volcanion, let me know since I have a few (6) extra code cards up for grabs.