Does 2+2 = Fish?
And well, contrary to what I am sure a lot of people's beliefs of me, I decide to roll with it and change the title itself into a joke. So yes, I do have a sense of humor, even though I don't generally show it here. Now back to our scheduled program...
Hey, BZPers. I am just popping in to ask you all a question.
First and foremost though, the question(
Although I guess I could just take rough estimates on its dimensional values, but it is going to bug me to no end if I do that. Well, it is either that or I could just replace it with another door about the same size. *shrugs* But yeah, I would appreciate if someone could help me out and like take some measurements of that door, if you have it.
Oh, and in case anyone is wondering; no, the decision of what my final project will be has not been made yet since I want to give you guys sometime to vote on your choice here. I have however start working on modeling the house's parts since at this point, it is winning in the voting. That and of the choices listed there, it has the most pieces, so I thought it would be a good idea to start modeling the pieces now considering I only got about three to two weeks left of this semester. So yeah, get to voting people, if you have not already.
Oh, and while I got you here, I guess I could ask you these questions as well:
1) Do you want to see the final product of my project here?
2) If so, do you want me to include the drawings and pictures of each independent component itself or just the assembly showing it all together?
3) Also would you like to know process that I went through to create the parts?
4) If I do show you guys it, should I post it on the forums or just in this blog?
5) Would you like to see more projects like this from me in the future?
Alright, that's all I have for this entry. I am sorry that it wasn't exciting real life stuff, but I don't have much of a life, if you have not notice. But anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this and thank you to all those that take the time to reply to my boring entries here. Good Night, BZPers.
"I'm a heartbreaker...My name...Charles."