Ask JMJ Anything Entry
BUMPED: Because I felt like joining the bandwagon late.
Hey, folks. Today's entry is basically going to be one of those ask the blog owner questions entry since I think it is about time that I made one of these. So yeah, you guys should know the drill for these types of entries. And well, for those that don't, you are basically posting questions here that you want me to answer.
Okay, that's all I really have to say for this entry. So go ahead and ask me some questions, if you want. And well, if you don't want to, thanks for at least reading this entry.
- JMJ 2012
EDITED: Questions Submitted So Far:
1) Roablin - How dare you? > My Answer: ... I dare because I can.
2) Roablin - Dost thou dreameth of plants urban? > My Answer: No, I can't say I have.
3) Roablin - What is your least favorite color? > My Answer: Yellow
4) Xaeraz - Farm animals? > My Answer: lol I expected this.
5) Toa of Smooth Jazz - Does a set of all sets contain itself? > My Answer: I guess it does. *shrugs*
6) Toa of Smooth Jazz - What are your thoughts about people constantly asking about dreaming about farm animals? > My Answer: That people here must have an interesting sense of humor as I don't really get it. It does not bug me though.
7) Toa of Smooth Jazz - What 3DS games do you have, and which include multiplayer? > My Answer: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance are the only 3DS games that I have. And only Kid Icarus: Uprising can be play online as far as I know.
8) Sumiki - Do you dream about farm animals? > My Answer: I can't say I have, although I generally don't remember my dreams most of time. I do recall one dream where a dog bite my hand though, but I am pretty sure dogs aren't farm animals.
9) Sumiki - Where's Harvey Dent? > My Answer: Last I heard from Gotham police is that Harvey Dent was murdered by Batman trying to protect Gordon's wife and kids from that monster apparently.
10) Xaeraz - Who's the Trigger? Tell me who the trigger is! Who is it? Who is it? Where's the Trigger? > My Answer: The Trigger is Avak last I checked and he is currently inactive due to being expose to Energized Protodermis with others to help make some titan to lead the Skakdi of Zakaz.
11) JiMing (XIV. Xion) - Do you know of the new Team Fortress 2 game mode called Mann vs. Machine? > My Answer: Yes, I have heard of it. I am not too familiar with playing games like Team Fortress 2 though. Since from what I heard of the game and games like it, people tend to get annoy when you are playing a game just for fun rather than wanting to win ever time. *shrugs* It is particularly why I avoid playing online stuff a lot since I feel people care about winning too much at times.
12) Roablin - What's the most interesting thing in the universe? > My Answer: Hm...I guess I find our solar system to be the most interesting thing in the universe since I always loved learning about it in science class in middle school. I also like to ponder about it a lot, especially since there appears to be patterns in places.
Although if it had to be of this Earth, I would say aircraft in general as I have always wonder exactly how we were able to design these vehicles to carry many people and still be able to fly them. Which I guess is a good interest for me to have since I work at job shop that deals primarily with making helicopter parts.
13) Roablin - What's the most interesting math problem in the universe? > My Answer: Hm...I don't think I have one.
14) Vorek - When you close your eyes do you see my face? > My Answer: Considering I don't even know what you look like, that pretty much make this answer a definite no. Unless of course, your face is featureless and pitch black. Which if that is the case, I kind of have to wonder how you get around on the internet without any eyes to view your monitor. But yeah, seriously speaking, the answer is no.
15) Lyichir - Why doesn't your Mii look like you? > My Answer: Hm...Really? I think it looks like me. *shrugs* I mean yeah, it is not really like looking in the mirror or something, but I did try to make the Mii look as close to how I think I look as possible.
That particularly why my Mii has kind of like some five o'clock shadow on his face because I know I am quite lazy when it comes to shaving my face daily in real life. The glasses though I will admitted that they don't match well with my real ones, but I am going to blame the Mii Creator for that since they don't have that many choices of glasses to pick from.
16) Lyichir - Also do you want to play KI:U multiplayer again sometime? > My Answer: Uh, sure. Although I hadn't play it since our match awhile back. So nothing is going to be different really, if we did had one now.
17) Xaeraz - Can you define what a Rakshasa is, and why one would want to be one, ever? > My Answer: Uh...Yeah, I have no idea what a Rakshasa to be honest... *looks it up* Which is really not surprising since I only taken like one World Religion course in college, so we didn't go too deep into lore of each religion, especially not stuff involving Buddhism and Hinduism.
But anyway, from my reading of the Wiki article, it appears that they are reincarnation of wicked humans so to speak. It sounds like it might be similar to demons in other religions. *shrugs* I probably should dig up my world religion textbook, but well, I am lazy.
As for your secondary question, I don't see any reason why anyone would want to become one. Although reincarnation is karma based; so if their actions in their current life prove to be especially wicked, then there is a chance that they will become one (Obviously not by choice though). *shrugs* lol I am probably wrong since I am not an expert on Hindu lore, sorry.
18) AT - What sort of music genres and/or bands do you like? > My Answer: Well, my general answer to this is anything that is not rap since I find rap harder to wrap my mind around and singalong with.
But to be more specific, I tend to like a lot of pop and rock music mostly. Here are some examples of music that I have liked:
- "Billy, Don't Be a Hero," by Paper Lace
- "Piano Man," by Billy Joel
- "Only the Good Die Young," by Billy Joel
- "Allentown," by Billy Joel
- "Behind Blue Eyes," by the Who
- "Calling All Angels," by the Train
- "Holding Out for a Hero," by Bonnie Tyler
- "As Tears Go By," by the Rolling Stones
- "Life is A Highway," by Tom Cochrane
- "White & Nerdy," by Weird Al
- "Beat It," by Michael Jackson
- "Thriller," by Michael Jackson
- "One," by Harry Nilsson
- "Make Someone Happy," by Jule Styne
- "It Ends Tonight," by The All-American Rejects
- "Philadelphia Freedom," by Elton John
- "Hang In There," by Timothy Bishop
- "Smile Smile Smile," from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- "You'll Be in My Heart," by Phil Collins
- "Eye of the Tiger," by the Survivor
Yeah, I could just keep going really since I do like a lot of music, especially soundtracks from video games like Legend of Zelda or Pokemon. As for bands, I can't say I really follow any in particular. I did listen to a lot of 'N Sync back in 90's though. *shrugs*