Pokelog: Hurricane Edition
But anyway, it has left me with a lot of free time (I have no school work to do since taking one class makes it rather easy to stay on top of things.), so I played a bit of Pokemon Black 2 today. Although I did not play it nearly as much as I would of like. So yeah, I did not get a whole lot done in the game today. However I think I did enough to at least warrant a Pokelog here about my progress. So without further ado, here is a list of what I done in Black 2 today:
- Well, first off, I finished checking out the Join Avenue. And I must say I think it is really neat idea and I look forward to it being use in future games with hopefully Streetpass functional involved. Hm...I think what I like most about it though is that it makes getting berries in Generation 5 a little bit easy by allowing you to buy berries at shops there. Admittedly I kind of wish they could just let us grow them on our own like they have in previous generations, but I guess Game Freak's logic is that berries can't grow in Unova (America), so they have to import them from "Japan" or something. *shrugs*
- After exploring Join Avenue, I obviously went into Nimbasa City and start to explore the place. And well, not a huge lot has change with it, beside amusement park area (Which had a bit of an expansion since apparently the Gym leader decide to build an entirely new Gym rather than change the old one.).
- Oh, and the town that you can only to get to by train (Anville Town) is exactly same as it was previously from looks of it. It did have a bit of side quest there involving helping someone get back their lost Pokemon, who went on wrong subway car. That was cool. It would of been nice to have gotten like a good deed medal for that, but apparently Game Freak did not think that was medal worthy. *shrugs*
- But anyway, after getting back to the city, I check out Route 5 and Route 16 and like with Nimbasa City, nothing really has change with it, beside having maybe a few more additional people to talk to.
- Although Route 5 did have something new to Generation 5 and that was Hidden Grotto, which we were introduced to by Bianca. I am not really sure what to think of those to be honest since I am not hugely sure how you find them. So yeah, it kind of feels like a feature that will make me spent many hours clicking on every tree that I pass in the game.
- Route 16 also did have something of interest and that was that entirely of Lostlorn Forest was now visible (In original Black & White, there was illusion being cast by a Zoroark over the area. I believe the only way to remove the illusion was to have shiny Johto legenedary trio in your party, so I have never experienced the event there or seen the whole forest before.). You also run into Zoroark disguised as Backpacker in this forest, who gives you a TM and then run off as his illusion fades. I have a feeling that he might be same backpacker, we met two years ago in Black.
- Alright, so after all that, I went back to Nimbasa City and explore the amusement park in more depth. I ended up finding someone's lost Xtransceiver, who end up calling me on it using an older model and asks me to hold on to until they have time to get off from work. So I agreed to hold on to it and they call me back with weird comments like "You're a boy...Oh, I am girl, by the way," and "Video Games, are your hobby, eh?" (How did she even get that information? Is she a stalker or something?).
- Beside that, I also took a ride on Rondez-View Ferris Wheel with Nursery Aide June and that was interesting to say the least.
- And after that, I explored the former roller coaster Gym for a bit. Once I was done that, I saved the game and turned it off for the night since I was getting a headache by having game sound on too loud with earbuds in.
Alright, that's all I really did in Pokemon Black 2 today. Admittedly I probably miss a lot of stuff to mention here. But it is midnight here and as much as I would like to check things in this entry over repeatedly, I am tired and I have work in the morning, so you will just have to deal with any of spelling or grammar issues in this entry.
With that say, I hope you all have a good night and thank you for taking the time to read this. Good night, BZPers.