And you're going to help.
Below is a list of games and series that I need to play to some varying degree, with descriptions. You tell me what I should play.
- Halo - I never did beat Halo Wars, and there's plenty more achievements to get in the others. I never got all the way through Anniversary either, come to think of it...
- Mass Effect - I need one more achievement in the first game, then I need to bring my character through the second game again, and I haven't even played the third game yet.
- Dragon Age - I played the first one all the way through but never got through all the DLC. Only played the demo of the second one.
- Bioshock - I played the first one, would probably play it again to harvest instead of save. Haven't played the second one or Infinite.
- Gears of War - I've played the first game multiple times and used to LAN it. Only played Horde Mode on the second. Never played the third or Judgement.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - I have the Ultimate Sith Edition but never played it. Don't have the sequel though.
- Batman Arkham Asylum - Own it but haven't played it.
- Fable - Beat the first one, own the second and the third (it's free on Games on Demand!) but never played them.
- Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay - Heard this was pretty good, picked it up cheap but never played.
- Ghostbusters - Same as above.
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh - Ditto.
- Dead Rising - Fourpeat.
- Guitar Hero/Rock Band - There's always more songs to play and more achievements to get.