Okay, I didn't want to do shout-outs at the risk of forgetting people, but I changed my mind.
- FELICIA. You are the most amazing. Always, eternally. I've never really been used to having people who are just there for me, so I get very eager to make sure I can be there for you, too. You have been one of my BEST friends for so long, and continue to be. You stick to your guns and never stray from your convictions. Thank you for everything you did and for sticking in there!
- Joooosh. You're next because you were the chauffeur. I'm not sure how you managed to do it and still keep your cool. Maybe the Steak n Shake stops? It was awesome talking to you, you're just very passionate about the things you enjoy and you aren't afraid to get really excited. It was fun and I liked getting to know you better this year!
- Robbob, why don't we meet up more often? Oh yeah, the border ... well ... that's still no excuse. 3 hours is a small feat. You're hilarious and I appreciate how we can spar and pretend to hate each other, and then run off terrorizing people and having a great time. You give some of the greatest advice and you're insightful. Also, you were awesome directing those kids at the bounce house.
- Andrew, my fellow clan bro, you are so giving and kind for letting us crash at your place. Also, very patient. I think the only issue was when we got noisy ... and the juice/milk. But seriously. That deep and philosophical conversation we had while hyped up on gummy worms and Cheerwine was fabulous. Playing the guitars together was fabulous, too. Whenever you need another opinion or just want to talk, I'm here.
- Andrew, the one who's fun to have an insult war with (and who's my boss or something ... ), you're awesome at keeping your cool and making everyone work together and decide on something. That was really appreciated. Also, you're not -always- as bad a singer as you say. XP You're also a very willing chauffeur and dependable, helpful friend.
- Debbieeeee, I seem to remember you don't like being called that, but whenever I see you I just want to say "Debbiiiieeeeeee! ♥" One thing that's so fun about you is that we can exchange no words all day, and then later just suddenly start blabbing about anything and everything. You have a beautiful attitude and composure even when life stinks. And you were killer in that dress; no doubt the prettiest lady at our fancy dinner!
- Mari, I was so happy to gain a new friend this year! Our similar wavelengths thing was crazy but hilarious. Your energy helped other people smile and get ecstatic ... also, I'm so glad you were singing in and out of the car, too; usually I'm the only one, but with a friend it's great! Hoping to see you next year for some more random, awesome times.
- Yannick, well like, FINALLY we got to meet! You're just as wonderful in person as you always were online, if not more so. Sorry I almost crushed your lungs with the initial hug, but you can still breathe, right? You have a very level head, but you're also a bucket of fun and random. Thanks for remembering that we needed to call Josh/Toro. Also, straight bangs represent!
- Hanniiiiiiii. We have to keep up on our late-night Skypings. Talking with you is always a blast and you're so easygoing. However, you can still keep Rob in line. Good show. XP Oh and your art continually cracks me up. It's lovely and immensely entertaining.
- Josh the Flish, okay, so you weren't -actually- there, but it felt like you were that night on Skype. XD It was great to talk to you again after only chatting on Twitter for the past couple years. You gotta attend next year, okay?
- Maddison, I'm really glad you attended, and you were able to stay with us. We haven't talked much before, that I can recall, but chatting with you is fun and relaxing. Did people tell you how awesome you look in the safari hat? Because you totally did.
- Paaaat, lol. All of us sitting around, being ridiculous in blogs at the same time was great. Also, I can see that you're a very good, supportive friend.
- Ray, dude, you're just so chill. Thanks for being awesome and so honest. Messing with Rob's Bohrok was pretty random but definitely cured the boredom ...
- Ean, I guess our Brickcon days are over, at least for now, so it was good to see you in DC! We didn't get many chances to hang out, so it was great sitting at the same table at Outback. The shirt and tie combo? Snazzy, my man.
-Jon, also sorry we didn't get much of a chance to talk! Whenever I got the chance to see you, I had somewhere else to be or somebody needing my help, but we'll make the time to sit down and chill next year.
- Jason, so glad we sat at the same table! I was getting a little worried because we hadn't spent much time hanging out, but that worked out perfectly. Camera-pass idea? Stellar. Can't wait to see it.
- STEVE WITT you're an amazing dude who is an amazing dancer and I wish I hadn't flapped and stumbled all over the place when you were demonstrating dancing skills. Can I blame my high heels? But seriously. Hearing that our presence makes Brickfair better for you was a huge ego boost.
- Ben, helpful and cool guy! That directions fiasco was a mess, so I'm glad you made it on Sunday evening!
- Joehaku, good seeing you again, chatting it up and having a generally awesome time. AND THANKS FOR MY AWESOME BOX HAT!! You'll be getting your amazing dedication entry soon.
- TODD I don't think you'll see this. I made the paper airplane that proclaims our undying love for you. So much love went into that airplane.
- Didn't get the chance to see Waffles. D= UGH. I hear you're one cool cat!
- Among the awesome are Spink, Nuju Metru, Bionicle Raptor, Vezok's Friend, and Primus. Again, wish there had been more hang-out time.
Now, I know there are people I forgot. I'm certain of it. Despite the high levels of awesome, I am prone to remember faces and great conversations, but I draw a blank at names/singling out individuals. I had to ask around and check pictures just to remember the people I did. I'm going to spend the next 24 hours racking my brain, editing and updating this as I remember names. But Brickfair peoples, it was FABULOUS and I had a crazy-awesome time! Stay amazing!
Listening to: Not By Might, Eden's Bridge