Remember, autographs are limited in quantity.
Remember, autographs are limited in quantity.
Tren Krom's island is the southernmost island in the chain leading down from the left side of Mata Nui - his right, our left. Since it's the southernmost island, I'm thinking that this would correspond into being inside/near the hand.
Tren Krom was in Mata Nui's right hand.
He was his right-hand gelatin monster freak thing.
- 55555 trying in vain to adjust the pose of one of my MOCs
- 55555 breaking aforementioned MOC
- Velox smirking in the background and doing nothing to stop the MOC carnage
- Me nearly breaking Brickeens' Jungle Mecha
- Brickeens and I went around the entire con talking to people and making ridiculously stupid puns
- Brickeens in general
- Thylon and me rummaging through vendor parts for one and a half hours (I still believe firmly that he got a better haul than me)
- Brickeens coming over three times asking if we were done
- Prototype White-MetruBlue-swirled Miru!
- I named it Paul
- Because Brickeens named his Carl
- Sisen and Disky launching a zamor out of a catapult at me (I caught it on about the sixteenth hop after flailing about for a while in vain attempts to catch it)
- Zatth's amazing and highly popular LEGO Plushie
- Me scrubbing my head with said plushie and saying "PLUSHIE PLUSHIE PLUSHIE"
- Thylon printing out a sign that said "PLUSHIE PLUSHIE PLUSHIE" to put in front of aforementioned plushie
- Nukaya, Zatth's mom, Brickeens' dad, and my dad got called for door prizes (I didn't notice the latter for some bizarre reason)
- Building a (failed) brick bridge between two tables in the back (with Xaeraz providing commentary. Thylon seemed especially annoyed at that.)
- Wearing three hats simultaneously (courtesy of Zatth-Xaeraz industries)
- Seeing Brickeens wear three hats simultaneously
- Wearing huge sunglasses à la my comic character/avatar
- I met another member from North Carolina who was attending during the public hours, but for the life of me can't remember who it was. If you see this, could you comment/PM me? I really hate not remembering.
- Zatth asking "how is babby formed" to a group of staff members
- Seeing ChocolateFrogs get confused at that
- Black Six singing into my LEGO microphone replica
- Thylon, Zatth, Brickeens, and me singing happy birthday to Black Six
- It was a brilliant idea
- It may or may not have been a factor in my promotion to Forum Mentor
- Accidentally knocking over part of the BZP mosaic
- Sticking my head into a videocall that basically everyone was having with Turakii
- Sleeping for twelve straight hours in one night
- Brickeens' dad on my 2001 Monolith MOC: "It's a fantastic use of color, really."
- Failing at LEGO bingo
- Eating at a nearby Mexican restaurant that took forever to take and make our orders
- They ended up getting my order completely wrong
After BrickFair, my family, Brickeens, and his dad got into our car and we saw the sights of Washington, D.C. Highlights of this adventure included
- Horrible puns from me
- Horrible puns from Brickeens' dad
- He is better than I am with bad puns
- Laughing heartily at bad puns from pretty much everybody
- Getting confused as to the larger than normal police force around the White House
- I have evidence President Obama is stalking Brickeens
- (not really)
- Getting stuck in traffic
- Making even more terrible puns
- An inside joke regarding a very deep voice and the country of The Gambia
- Seeing basically all of the open monuments and memorials until 11:15 at night
- Brickeens on Abraham Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address: "What's he on about?"
- Getting stuck in traffic again
The day after, we toured the Air and Space museum, where we encountered nearly the entire BZP staff again. Somewhat less hilarity ensued.
Who else is coming this year?
(Also would anyone be interested in reading a blog entry about the insanity that happened at BrickFair 2011?)
Every new year, I seem to be affected by a peculiar lack of ideas or concepts for MOCs. I may not be very good at it, but it's a hobby - and I'm pretty darn frustrated that I seem to lack any sort of creative energies in that medium.
So, folks: any ideas?
I encourage you to vote for the best entry, whether you believe it to be mine or another entry.
May the best writer win!
If you don't like a line, don't complain about it to other people who can't/won't do anything about it - just don't purchase those sets.
Yes. It's really that simple.
I have not seen such backlash against a line since BIONICLE's sets got axed, and while it's on a considerably smaller scale, I don't understand it.
Let's be realistic, folks. It was never a rule of Cuusoo to automatically put an idea into production if said idea got 10,000 supporters. Ten thousand is a heck of a lot of people, but even if they bought two of every set they supported, where would that leave LEGO? In the red. You see, Cuusoo is just a way to judge popularity. If it's popular, then LEGO reviews it, then puts it into production. The review step is one that seems to get lost in translation. It seems to me that a lot of members who didn't like the notion saw "LEGO Minecraft" on the front page and immediately turned the bash knob up to eleven. But even then, a lot of people don't like it - who know that there is a review process to go through (not to mention licensing issues in this case) - end up getting deathly afraid that LEGO Minecraft sets might happen. Gasp, shock, horror.
This is not a rant against the haters of a potential line, nor is it an endorsement for the seeming minority who support its inception. I really just don't get why people are getting worked into a tizzy over it, because in my mind, it's really not that big of a deal.
So, I ask you, supporters or haters of LEGO Minecraft:
Why do you, or do you not, like it?
Six colourful characters, each wielding an element unite and combine their powers to seal the evil
Source: Official My Little Pony topic
so apparently we now know the reason why MLP is becoming so popular amongst the BIONICLE faithful
though I will admit, Toa seals do not come with rainbows
He's the lord of all strangeness. - Ignika: Nerd of Life
How awesome is Sumiki on a scale of 1 to 10? - Waffles
42. - Black Six
[He's] the king of wierd, the prince of practicality, the duke of durr! - Daiker
Sumiki is magic. - Cholie
Sumiki says, "Do I creeeeeeep you out?" Yes, he does. - Waffles
Sumiki is a nub. He's cool, but he's still a nub. - Ran Yakumo
"What is a Sumiki?" You may ask. But the answer to that is still unknown, even to the Sumiki itself. - Daiker
LISTEN TO SUMIKI - Cholie
Sumiki is best snickerdoodle. - Takuma Nuva
BZPower = Sumiki + McSmeag + B6. And Hahli Husky. - Vorex
What's a Sumi? Does it taste good? - Janus
I would have thought Sumiki wanted to reincarnate as a farm animal. - Kraggh
EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH - Kakaru
Sumiki: the horse_ebooks of bzp - VampireBohrok
Everything relates to Sumiki. No really, everything. - Daiker
He's in worse mental condition than I thought. - Obsessionist
I'm just wondering why I'm looking at some cat dancing ... I suppose the answer would simply be "Sumiki." - Brickeens
I was like a beast, screaming through the mind of Sumiki at the speed of sound. I.. I wasn't strong enough to stop myself. What I saw was the end of infinity, through which one can see the beginning of time, and I will never be the same. - Portalfig
I imagine the 13th Doctor will be rather like Sumiki, at the rate we're going. - rahkshi guurahk
I was quite sure Sumiki had another set of arms stashed somewhere. - Bfahome
Note to future self: don’t try to predict Sumiki, he’s unpredictable. - Voltex
Let's be honest, I would totally have picked my main man Sumiki to lead my goose-stepping night killers anyway. We tight like that, yo. - Xaeraz
10/10, would Sumiki again. - Bfahome
Hat Enterprises CEO
Group: Premier Forum Assistants
Joined: 4-September 06
Premier: 9-October 06
FM: 20-February 12
FA: 29-August 12
Member No.: 45057
26th All-Time Poster
3rd All-Time PFA Poster
35th Most Profile Views
Cryoshell Album Winner
7th Most Commented Blog
4th Most Viewed Blog
10th Most Entries
Every week, I post a new "Tuesday Tablescrap", a small MOC not worthy of a topic, but something to post and inspire me to build more.
10/25/11 - Duplo Flower
11/1/11 - Slender Man and Masky
11/8/11 - Bizarre Black Spaceship
11/15/11 - 2001 Monolith
11/22/11 - My Little Slizer 50
11/29/11 - Punching Bag
12/6/11 - Thunder and Escorts
12/13/11 - Three Concepts
12/20/11 - Kaxium Alternate
12/27/11 - None (Christmas Break)
1/10/12 - None
1/17/12 - Volant
1/24/12 - Nidman's Chute Shoop Shop
1/31/12 - None (Brickshelf down)
2/7/12 - None
2/14/12 - Atomic Lime
2/21/12 - Spearhead
2/28/12 - Glatorian Kahi
3/6/12 - Seeker
3/13/12 - Skyscraper
3/20/12 - Microphone
3/27/12 - Toa Vultraz
4/3/12 - Flammenwerferjüngeres
4/10/12 - Umbrella
4/17/12 - Lime Beetle
4/24/12 - Special - Flame Sculpture
5/1/12 - None (BZPower down)
5/8/12 - Purple Ninja
5/15/12 - The Original Sumiki
5/22/12 - 7/24/12 - None
7/31/12 - Tahu
8/7/12 - None (BrickFair)
8/14/12 - Special - Chess Set
8/21/12 - Heavily Armored Wasp
8/28/12 - Spaceship Drill
9/4/12 - Scuba Vehicle
9/11/12 - Orange Guy
9/18/12 - Strange Flying Thing
9/25/12 - Goblet
10/2/12 - None
10/9/12 - Aim .............................. Down
10/16/12 - Gold Bot
10/23/12 - Teal Mech
10/30/12 - Special - Teal Mech (#2)
11/6/12 - Bits and Pieces
11/13/12 - Two Spaceships
11/20/12 - TARDIS Interior
11/27/12 - Christmas Creep
12/4/12 - Toaraga
12/11/12 - Fireplace
12/18/12 - Abstract Duckling
12/25/12 - None (Christmas)
1/1/13 - Black Bot
1/8/13 - 1/22/13 - None
1/29/13 - Handheld Rhotuka Launcher
2/5/13 - 8/6/13 - None
8/13/13 - The Hinklebot
8/20/12 - Special - Post-Apocalyptic Piyufi
Formerly known as the Bring Back Teal Club, the Unused Colors Society is a club that serves to promote colors that are little-used or discontinued, such as teal, old purple, or metallic blue.
Akuna Toa of Sonics
Popup2: The Camel
~System Of A Down~
Thunder on the Mountain
Toa of Vahi
WORT WORT WORT
Toa Kuhrii Avohkii
Toa Neya 2011 Edition
~prisma son of dawn~
.: WoLVeRINe :.
The Great Forgetter
Thomas the Tank Engine
Oh my miru
Element lord Of Milk.
Lexuk Toa Of Insanity
Michael J. Caboose
Lord Kaitan de Storms
Toa of Dancing
The Oncoming Storm
Toa of Pumpkin
Toa Zehvor Blackout
Lord of Ice
Zarayna: The Quiet Light
Vorex: Keeper of Time
Toa of Smooth Jazz
Click to join!
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
If you learn one thing in life, learn this:
You should never, ever question why demons would possess a soda.
just a heads up - Cthulhu would probably eradicate mankind before bringing back Bionicle
so yeah, all I'm saying is, please think twice about this okay
nothing gets democracy flowing like erratic capitalizatION
[the NSA] couldn't say no when I offered them an ostrich farm in exchange
Sumiki -- nice try but we all know Toa Mata Nui stuffs its bra
have we mentioned hats
Shhh, I'm trying to focus on the negative to justify my dislike of history.
Also a long line of really great hats.
You have a great understanding of history, but don't forget, war, murder and other poor decisions are also huge characteristics.
To be fair, I am the one responsible for the invention of Mafia in the 1320s by seventeen bored italians locked in a mine shaft.
It's a long story.