watching boy meets girl that particular day DID NOT HELP
(great movie btw but as forewarning there's nudity in it SO)
- i've been out as a trans girl (yeah i started identifying as a girl back in... November/December, since it felt the best) for about two? months now -- not online, but like to real life people. of course some people don't know yet, but that's because i need to find a more delicate way to inform them of everything.
- been on HRT which oh my god, the differences in just two months??? incredible. i feel so much better, so much more confident, so much more comfortable with who i am, god i've been incredibly happy lately and i've been going out (like, for example, i spent all week with a new friend and we went to a night club together -- something i would never have done last month).
- my therapists/counselors keep swapping around, but each one has been lovely and i respect them all a ton. they work(ed) for UCD and the GIC so i'm not going to like Kaiser therapists (because haha who has that kind of money i sure dont), but they've been amazing and i'm making incredible progress. i still have some stuff to work out and work through, but that's how the cookie crumbles.
- my new friend helped me figure out makeup a little better, she also gave me a lot of new resources and videos to use to help learn how to do it better on my own after her initial teaching. (she's also who took me out to the club, but god the boots i wore -- amazingly cute okay, but eight inch heels are murder on feet).
- i've been more... outgoing? not incredibly outgoing, but saying hi, joking with people, actually becoming part of the conversation that's going on, explaining stuff to people (like my necklace, which a lot of people liked).
- heck, i even posted up some selfies i took on the Tarnished Coast WvW website and everyone there were incredibly kind, supportive and posted plenty of compliments that boosted my self esteem
- now i have some more shirts (more like casual shirts) i got from mod cloth, i do need proper flats but the ones i received were slightly too large so i need to return them and get a slightly smaller size.
it's really great, everyone in my life are all "holy wow you're so much happier and outgoing now than you used to be" especially people i knew in high school who get all "... Kit... is... that... you?" (they use my birth name but i'm not posting that ok).
Also had an eye appointment yesterday and they dilated my pupils, so I had to wear Garnet-esque shades for when I drove home: Linked 'cuz kinda large
But yeah, everyone at the eye place were incredibly kind to me and helped me with picking out some new frames when my eyes were dilated and I couldn't read the prices and stuff, and they complimented my outfit and necklace. c:
i started playing World of Warcraft again (85/86 Death Knight im having fun, but been leveling a bit with a close friend of mine) and with the new token thing i might keep playing since i can use gold to pay for the subscription than money
also got the last two humble bundles so i have games like Torchlight II, Outlast, ME2, DA: O, DA II, Dead Space 2 for my computer which is nice (my sister has DA III on Origin, but i have that for my ps4 ). all that for twelve bucks (and more games too).
lately ive been going out more, wearing nice clothes (esp after my hair appointment a week ago), and got myself some jewelry and makeup -- i get some unwanted attention, but eh.
also got myself a nice little journal to write in when i have anxiety issues and the like, my therapist(s) recommended this to me for a long time over the years.
might actually upload a pic of myself recently but idk, sorta iffy on it
filed under: can't rave about on tumblr 'cuz he follows me and i dont wanna look like a dweeb
Anyway, a lot of it was making medical appointments and getting new prescriptions and that, along with adjusting to them. Was pretty excited about that, since one of them is estrogen c: (Other one just makes me drowsy/sleepy as a side effect so).
But I'm now a ceramics student at a studio nearby, so that's neat. Just something fun and interesting to do before the next school year starts (which I'm unsure where I'll be, mostly been looking at online courses but depending on some factors I may just go to Boulder). Wasn't really able to finish out this year due to medical concerns, both physical health and mental health related, that and I needed to be home more often for some other problems that were coming up -- most of which seem to be wrapping up, so there's that.
The biggest thing is that I'm now on estrogen and I'm incredibly excited about it -- also getting appointments in line for laser hair removal since there's some affordable rates through various discounts and stuff. Otherwise I'm seeing a new therapist at the Gender Identity Center who has been nothing but helpful, she got me the letter I needed incredibly fast and has been a wonderful source for information/self help practices (mostly to help with my anxiety and self confidence, plus she used to run a makeup and fashion workshop so she's teaching me some of that, too c: ).
Everything else has just been late nights playing League of Legends with some close friends on Skype, or Guild Wars 2. @.@
Of course if you have issues with my gender identity, pronouns and stuff of that nature you can kindly leave me alone.
Splash Image, Away!
pretty pretty princess
Group: Premier Retired Staff
Joined: 15-March 06
Member No.: 39854
March, 15, 2006
Site Position: Retired Staff
Occupation: top secret
Shortened form of interests;
I play games! I read books! I write sometimes!
19 Years of Age.
Lego Conventions Visited:
Formerly Assisted: Fan Created Games, Collectibles, Comedies, Lego General Discussion, Completely Off Topic, LEGO Sets, Voting Booth, LEGO RPG.
Sexual Orientation: it's all glitter and rainbows here, punk
Religious Views: kinda messy and personal (like i'm 90% sure i'm the only person who believes in the things i do)
Off Site Info:
- Princess Kitania (@PrincessKitania) is my brand new Twitter account (I may swear/post nsfw anecdotes there, just sort of a disclaimer)
As it's my twitter account it's not going to be heavily policed by me, there will likely be rated R content on it from time to time. Kind of the same rules my tumblr blog follows. (UPDATE: Haha I forgot my account password WOOPS)
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
cred for this totally goes to disky from like forever ago
Approvals 'n Things
Role Playing Games
- Pinned Topics That Relate To RPGs
COT RPG Request Topic
COT RPG Approval System
COT RPG Guidelines
-RPGs I've Been In
- 61 COT RPGs
- 14 Staffed in
- 4 Owned
Demonic Beginnings - Owner
RPG: Break Point - Staff
RPG: Maximum Security - Staff
Transformers Desecration: Endgame RPG
Reality RPG- Staff
To Save The World RPG
The Last Stand RPG
Demonata: Invasion RPG
Naruto V.3 RPG
Pokemon: Stench Of Blood RPG
Fall Of The Titans RPG- Staff
God Of War: Chaos RPG- Staff
Halo: Re-Ignition RPG- SubStaff
Avatar: The Last Airbender V.2 RPG
Crossover Island Paradise RPG
Unexpected RPG- Staff(ed)
Demon Blade RPG
Edge Chronicles RPG
Gundam Seed RPG
Mass Effect RPG - Owned
Monster Wars RPG
No Limits RPG
Pirates of the Caribbean RPG
Resistance of Planet Xena RPG- Owned
Assassins' Oath RPG
Code Lyoko V.F
Demons of the Dawn RPG- Staff
Last Stand RPG
Oceans Gone RPG- Staff
Outbreak RPG - Former Admin
Shattered Earth RPG- Staff
Teen Titans RPG
Final Fight RPG- Owned
Naruto V.3 RPG
When Universes Collide RPG- Staff
The Dark Tournament RPG
Halo: Combat Evolved RPG
Transformers Desecration RPG
Warriors: Silent Shadows RPG
Warriors: The Storm RPG
Wings of Change RPG
Halo - The New Coalition: Staff
Star Wars Episode 3: Coming of Shadows: Staff(ed)
A Resistance Divided
Panacea World of Ruin
~Bionicle Based RPGs~
-Pinned Topic(s) That Relate To RPGs
RPG Forum Rules
-Bionicle RPGs That I Am [Was] Playing;
Night of Infinity Role Play Topic
Night of Infinity Profile Submissions Topic
Night of Infinity General Discussion- Staff
The Playground Role Play Topic - Staff
The Playground Discussion and Profile Approval- Staff
The Playground Approved Profiles- Staff
Shut Role Play
Shut Profiles Topic