Questions, Part 3
22. If you spin an oriental man in a circle 3 times, does he become disoriented?
23. Is there another word for synonym?
24. What if there were no hypothetical questions?
25. Is a vegetarian permitted to eat animal crackers?
26. Why is it called a "near miss" when two cars almost hit each other? A collision is a near miss!
27. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
28. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
29. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
30. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?