Onto the real list:
- Universal Studios Two Day pass. See my entry on Florida trip. But man that park was expensive!
- Multiple BrickLink Orders... I should probably stop
- Chima Phoenix Temple. Got the classic space guy free set out of it too. Still haven't had the chance to build it, sadly.
- Captain America II Blu Ray. First real purchase of a Marvel movie, but I just really liked the action in this one.
- Randall Munroe's "What If" book. I suppose it's kind of a let down that I've already read more than half the content, and he doesn't include alt text for every picture. But some of the new content is great too, and my favorite ones are included anyway.
- Paying back debts to parents and certain BZP admins who won't ship my MOCs back otherwise.
- That gym membership that I am totally underutilizing... for the past three months.
- At least $100 worth of Lego for the next two-three months. Eh, I have my eye on some pricey sets, (Ninjago temple, Smaug) and for once actually have an income I can blow on my one and only hobby. Just don't want to get them all at once, so I'll stagger em. (And/or come to my senses and not buy everything.)
- BrickCon... in general.
- A Windows Tablet. My desktop is great, but so very non-mobile. My laptop is basically a paperweight and my phone is severely limited by touch screen, and I really like the features I've seen for the Surface 2.
- A new smart phone... when my plan allows me to upgrade in December.
- Food. Likely to include Goldfish.
- Medical bills for a sleep study to see if I have health issues that are preventing me from sleeping well. (Hmm, this one should probably be a higher priority than Lego sets, but it isn't.)