Why have I never shown anything before with this? Well, prior to this summer, I had a computer in my room that was without any output source at all, including printer, Internet, flash drive, CD drive... floppy disk drive (yes, even the floppy broke on that computer. Lame machine). So I could do stuff on it, like use MS Powerpoint 95 to make Bionicle figures... but they could never leave that computer unless I felt like redesigning them from scratch on a real computer. However... in my going to college, I wanted take a few stories off that computer before it was thrown out of the house by my sister in her haste to claim my room as her own. One of those stories was in fact the original Kulagi's Kanoka, which I wrote on that computer first, and then rewrote it on another computer to post on BZP. (The rewrite is better than the original, as it catches more grammar mistakes and fixes some plot holes the original had. And, hey, it worked, as it did win second in Epics Contest 6) Along with some other stories mentioned in previous blogs that are unrelated to Bionicle (I've recently done a revision of some of those too, editing out the mistakes. It's been kind of cool to see the highs and lows of my writing in the past). So, I did the only thing I could to transfer files from that computer to my new laptop. I ripped out the harddrive, put it in another computer, copied the files onto a CD, and loaded them onto the laptop, and WAH-LAH, I have all my old stories stored on a computer with output devices, so I can read them (and in theory update them) anytime I want. But, Wah-Lah, I also copied the Power Points containing my Bionicle artwork, so now it can thus be transferred into PNG files and posted on the Internet, and thus shared with BZP. I did a lame job doing so with my AC 14 entry, but now I hope to show you all exactly what I've been up to while I was off BZP. (I mean, what did you do when the server went down?)
Without further ado...
Toa Hagah / Toa Lhikan
03 Matoran / Rahaga
Brickshelf (When Public)
What I have up:
- Toa Inika
- Voya-Nui Matoran (minus Balta... his design isn't too great)
- Rahaga (Norik, I have the others, but only the color changes, so why bother?)
- Toa Hagah (I have custom made versions of the others, but only have Norik and Iruini posted)
- Toa Metru (including Lhikan)
- Toa Nuva
- 03 Matoran (the six who went to Voya-Nui, but I could easily make others)
What I have that I haven't posted yet.
- Bohrok (minus Kohrok and Nuhvok)
- McToran (I have a ton of these guys made custom)
- Mata-Nui Turaga
- 04 Matoran (I also have a ton of these)
- Hahli Mahri (haven't attempted to make the others yet)
- The Vahi and Avohkii masks (but without characters to fit on)
What I have that is pretty lame and I don't want to post 'em.
- Toa Mata (they were the first ones I made, so they're way too basic and crummy. I plan to use the redesign I used to make the Nuva to revamp the Mata in time)
- Bahrag (side versions that are basic and lame)
- Makuta (a side version used in my AC 14 entry)
- Roodaka and Sidorak (incredibly basic titan designs that hardly resemble them)
- Toa Hordika (the heads are impossible)
And thus a detailed summery of what I've done. With these, I can create comics, custom characters, and all sorts of stuff. I'll post more when I get the time to do so.
So if you want to try and make some of your own characters or some other canon characters, go ahead and open up powerpoint and follow bonesiii's detailed blog entry. This blog is just to confirm that "I got there first!" (Even though I really don't have anything much to prove that I started this in 03, but whatever)