- Halo could be fun, but it is being done by a new studio so it could still suck
- Fable looks interesting
- Xbox is not the number one selling console, like they said.
- Splinter Cell looks like Metal Gear Solid
- Kinect, Kinect, Kinect
- Gears of War looks exactly the same
- Tomb Raider, what the heck have they done to Lara?
- Resident Evil looks very samey
- Dance Central, do we want more dancing games?
- Another Call of Duty, we really don't need more of these.
- Smartglass looks to be interesting, but I have a lot of issues with how it will be executed
- Dead Space looks kinda fun with the Co-op
- SimCity is always welcome
- More Sports game rehashes
- Battlefield 3 will take more money. DLC
- Still not sure on Star Wars
- Medal of Honor looks exactly like every other shooter we've seen
- UFC, I've never cared for these games/sports
- Not sure on Crysis
- Avengers has potential to be an awesome superhero game. Still need to see more.
- Rayman Legends looks incredible
- ZombiU has potential to be a fun Zombie game
- A ton of Wii U games
- Assassin's Creed 3 looks amazing
- Watch Dogs looks incredible and I love the concept of it
- Just Dance 4, See above on dancing games.
- Far Cry, looks good, but do we need another shooter? And isn't this the tenth game with a bow and arrow?
- Splinter Cell
- Beyond: Two Souls looks interesting
- More Assassin's Creed 3
- God of War looks crazy
- Last of Us looks kinda cool
- Super Sony Bros. More PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, also coming to Vita
- Seriously they even tagged it with Super Smash Bros.
- Bribing Journalists with a year of PlayStation Plus
- Book of Spells, this has made even some diehard Harry Potter fans sad. Also, the demo failed.
- I still hate quicktime events
- Miiverse looks kinda interesting.
- Black Wii U looks nice
- Pikmin 3 looks adorable
- Multiple video services
- Use the Wii U Gamepad as a TV remote
- New Super Mario Bros. U for Wii U and New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the 3DS
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for 3DS (Give me Paper Mario!)
- Some good games getting ported, like Batman Arkham City and Assassin's Creed 3
- Scribblenauts looks like a ton of fun!
- Wii Fit U... I know I could use that one XD
- Castlevania looks like fun
- Lego City Undercover looks like a different take on the Lego games, it reminds me of Lego Island. Which is a VERY good thing.
- Non-Specific Action Figure
- Too much Mario?
- Not sure on Nintendo Land
- No huge reveals during the conferences
- Playing it a little too safe
- Where is my Animal Crossing?
- WHERE ARE THE GAMES NINTENDO?
- They showed a lot of stuff, nothing that really made me go "Wow that is amazing!"
So... overall no one really had anything new and amazing. Except for maybe Watch Dogs. A sad and disappointing E3.
Best Part of E3 was:
Although... Even though Wreck-It Ralph wasn't showed at E3 it is another awesomely memorable gaming thing to have come out this week. Seriously, you should go watch that trailer now.