Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!






Photo

Insane Wisdom Of Kohaku

Posted by Kohaku , Jul 17 2006 · 71 views

Bzpower
Well, I'm Kohaku (Of course I am it's my Blog tongue.gif ) Here are some unwise facts and things that could be called facts.

99% of the members of Bzp are insane, the other 1% are crazy.
A day without sunshine is like, night.
Ok... so what is the speed of dark?
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
How do you know when your out of invisible ink???
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Now then... I have some somethings to do. I can't remember what it is though. A cookie to anyone who can tell me.

Kohaku

  • 0



Photo
Lady Kopaka
Jul 17 2006 03:06 PM
Great wisdom indeed. *Bows* tongue.gif

101 canister sets?? 0.0 I only have like 10!
    • 0
insanity is a sign of a genius. smile.gif

alku
    • 0
i know what you have to do you have to update your website
    • 0
Photo
Xanidor Llunx
Jul 18 2006 06:41 AM
99% of Bzp members are insane? How'd you know!? Well, I'm special enough to be the 101st percent, so that extra 1% of bzp members are obsessed with world domination and are a combo of the other two. biggrin.gif

Actually, it's 49.4% of statistics that are made up on the spot. One out of every seven people get that one wrong.

How do you know if you're out of invisible ink? Drop some colouring into it and you'll see.


And the speed of dark is unmeasurable, because we don't have any numbers that go higher than infinity.

A day without sunshine is like, night. But a day without moonshine is like, terrible. Gotta hate what happens in that annoying time between naps.
    • 0
Photo
Soanevalcke6
Jul 18 2006 08:52 AM
Ummmmmmm. there is no speed of dark. dark doesn't have energy. dark means "no light"

รจ
    • 0
Photo
Xanidor Llunx
Jul 18 2006 09:53 AM
Don't you know when we're joking around ? wink.gif We all know what dark is. But if you played Metroid Prime Echoes then you'd believe differently.

The speed of dark is about 25% as fast as the speed of light, according to that game.
    • 0

Kohaku-chan's Stats

Kohaku
Posted Image
Posted Image

Username: Kohaku
Name: Joseph
Proto: Posted Image
Title: Record-Setting Speed Builder & Senior Staff
Group: Premier Retired Staff
Posts: It's not about post count, it is about making your posts count.
Joined: 17-May 03
Member No.: 8824
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Location: I'm from Belgium, WI. I'm currently located in Seaford, NY. I'm currently relocated to Westbury, NY until our house can be lived in.
Hobbies: Cute things, frilly things, wearing dresses, video games, reading, anime/manga, being fabulous.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image





Premier Blog Assistant Posted Image

10/12/2006 - 11/6/2013


Premier Retired Staff Posted Image

11/6/2013 - Current

Posted Image ~ Posted Image ~ Posted Image ~ Posted Image

Posted Image ~ Posted Image ~ Posted Image ~Posted Image

Posted Image ~ Posted Image

Video Game Stats

Posted Image
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
(PM me if you wish to add my friend code)

Streetpass Stats:
Tags: 2252
Mii Population: 2612
Puzzle Pieces: All/Many


Animal Crossing Dream Code:
5500-2146-7679

Mii QR Code:
Posted Image


To be updated... maybe.. IDK

Last updated: 11/06/13

Complaint Department

Blog Complaints will be handled by Rin-chan:

Posted Image

Just Cuz I Like This Picture

Posted Image

Memories

These are the fabulous blog approvals that have been collected and earned. They are very memorable.


Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
(Twice!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image


Posted Image


If your blog is memorable, you may earn this new approval because nobody like yoda:


Posted Image


Posted Image

Recent Entries

Recent Comments