Coming Soon, To An Ambage Blog Near You
For the podcast itself, the format will be evolving as I experiment with different things and think of/are given ideas, but I think for the most part it'll follow this basic outline.
- An intro with a summary of the episode and time stamps to skip to interesting parts.
- A summary of Ambage related news, from contests to write offs to announcements.
- A summary of Ambage written stories, basically just brief plot rundowns to get people interested in said stories.
- If possible to secure, an interview with an Ambager or possibly writers in the other literary circles of BZP.
- Other random segments that will likely appear randomly until a natural flow is established. This ranges from having writing advice segments to guest star reviews to guest star debates to recommended readings and so forth. Suggestions for these segments are encouraged, as they'll likely be what keeps this new and interesting when activity isn't doing so great.
- It'll then conclude with yours truly giving a review of a story that I felt I should do. Could be a good story, bad story, meh story, and it won't be quite as restricted to what happened that week, though those will get preferential treatment because it is ultimately a weekly podcast.
So I hope to release my first trial episode sometime this coming week, to give an idea of what's to come. All I can hope for is that it might encourage people to join the Ambage and get in on the little tight knit group we have going on. And, of course, hopefully make someone happy that their story was mentioned anywhere.