Xbox One Reveal
- Not a great games-at-reveal lineup. Yes, I know. "But Humva, they're saving it for E3!" Then reveal the console at E3.
- No backwards compatibility for Xbox 360. This bit of information seems to be confused from the sites I've checked though, but the majority at the moment is saying no backwards compatibility.
- A fee for your friends to borrow and play your games. Not an activation fee, no, the full price of the game.
- The Xbox One needs to connect to the Internet once a day.
- You can only trade your bought games via Microsoft's own service.
The tl;dr version. Lackluster reveal (subjective). No backwards compatibility. A fee to borrow. Semi-always online connection. Unable to trade in games at Gamestop.
I'd rant, but there are many others on the internet doing an infinitely better job of it than I. I only say... when Anonymous inevitably DDOS attacks the Xbox Live servers? Microsoft isn't going get a shred of pity from me.