I'm looking for outsider perspectives here. The RPG for at least the last year or so--even around the beginning of the Manaphy Arc back in early 2010--has been struggling to stay active for long periods of time. Occasionally it'll get short bursts of energy where a ton of posts are made in a short period of time, but then it sinks again until something happens for another outburst of posts.
As much as I try to tell myself otherwise, it's virtually on its last leg, even despite people constantly saying that they think things are fine. I'm seriously starting to doubt it... =/
So school started back up and stuff. I've been busy with it.
I've also been developing future plots for RotR. And they are gloriously horrifying.
Although they won't come to fruition for about a year or so, most likely. But still.
So yeah. How's everyone else been?
Meaning, my mom and her new husband left today for New Mexico; they won't be moving back up here for at least a year, probably more, and I've been helping them pack and clean her apartment for the past few days....
So yeah. Maybe I'll start posting again in RotR and the BZPRPG tomorrow. Maybe...
So, Rise of the Rockets has been going on for over two years now, yes? Yes. And it now spans over 200 pages in total. That said, if you could choose any of the plots that have happened--any at all, however many you need--which ones would you say compose the main storyline of the RPG?
Obviously, a lot of stuff has happened, but admittedly, a lot of it has been filler--the Killer Hypno arc, for instance, or a lot of the recruitment missions. So I'm curious to know what, out of all the plots that have been done, actually counts as 'main plot.'
So yeah, if you guys could help me out here, and try to be specific with locations and who was involved (if possible,) that'd be awesome. And don't just say stuff because your characters were involved in it--I'm looking for the RPG's main story, not your characters'.
(Yes, there is a reason for me asking this, aside from simply being curious, but I'll go into that later.)
- Day Run is going fantastically. Keep it up, everyone.
- So is Rise of the Rockets. And since I spent all weekend writing a bunch of large posts for RotR, have a lot of big homework to do right now, and my characters are basically all inactive, anyway, I probably won't be posting in there a whole lot for a few days--at least not until my workload shrinks a bit. I will keep things going once we get to Castelia, though, and I will be keeping up, so bear with me--this is super temporary.
- Because of aforementioned workload, I may or may not update Broken Unity on Saturday. Hopefully I will; if not, I'll make up for it over the summer.
- My stomach has finally settled down, for the most part.
- Still seeing that gastro doctor on June 5th, though.
- I got a cold like, the week before last and I'm still feeling the after effects of it. For the time being, it seems to have damaged my voice a bit. Hopefully it's not permanent (doubt it, but still.)
- I've noticed that my gums--where I got that gum graft twice, and where it was apparently successful the last time--are starting to recede again. At least, it looks like it. Won't know for sure until I see the dentist again, which should be next month.
- I really hope they aren't receding again, because that's going to mean ANOTHER graft and I don't want to put up with that again.
- Like I said, even/especially with only threeish weeks left, I've been busy.
- Big assignments in half of my classes. Yay.
- I cannot figure out how to write this own-poem content essay. Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow.
- Oh, and since I only need 3.5 more credits to graduate, there's a chance that I'll be finishing high school a semester early next year. I'm going to be discussing this with my counselor on Monday. Hopefully, something will come of it.
- ME3. Pretty awesome so far. Especially the multiplayer. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to try out any of the new stuff from today's DLC. :3
- I still need to finish Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Since, you know, AC3 comes out in November and all. ... GAH. >>
- So my dad's side of the family is having a reunion next month. It'll be pretty swell--most of my cousins on that side I haven't seen... ever, so it'll be nice to meet them. Although I do feel a bit of apprehension about it, but I won't go into that. Let's just say that it involves my dad's fiance.
- My mom's wedding is in July. Should be pretty fun.
- The only bad thing about it is that she's moving down to New Mexico almost immediately afterward... right before my 18th birthday. She can't stay/move up here for a while (read: a year or more) due to her fiance's living arrangements, so... :/
The Face Behind The Mask
Year of Existence: 18.
Year of Studentry: 12th.
-Broken Unity (Review)
-Night Ride (RPG)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
RotR Maintenance Entries
1 user(s) viewing
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
Kyle Eston - Team Liberty
Gavin Braner - Team Rocket
Sonja Baron - Team Liberty
Ethan Worth - Team Rocket
Jackson Sang - Freelancer