"ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL."
If not, you'll still hear about it.
Thank the spirits for that stop button--I was one second away from going to a different page and losing this really large Day Run post.
Phew. Guess I'd better copy it in case something like that happens again...
Now back to work...
- Day Run is going fantastically. Keep it up, everyone.
- So is Rise of the Rockets. And since I spent all weekend writing a bunch of large posts for RotR, have a lot of big homework to do right now, and my characters are basically all inactive, anyway, I probably won't be posting in there a whole lot for a few days--at least not until my workload shrinks a bit. I will keep things going once we get to Castelia, though, and I will be keeping up, so bear with me--this is super temporary.
- Because of aforementioned workload, I may or may not update Broken Unity on Saturday. Hopefully I will; if not, I'll make up for it over the summer.
- My stomach has finally settled down, for the most part.
- Still seeing that gastro doctor on June 5th, though.
- I got a cold like, the week before last and I'm still feeling the after effects of it. For the time being, it seems to have damaged my voice a bit. Hopefully it's not permanent (doubt it, but still.)
- I've noticed that my gums--where I got that gum graft twice, and where it was apparently successful the last time--are starting to recede again. At least, it looks like it. Won't know for sure until I see the dentist again, which should be next month.
- I really hope they aren't receding again, because that's going to mean ANOTHER graft and I don't want to put up with that again.
- Like I said, even/especially with only threeish weeks left, I've been busy.
- Big assignments in half of my classes. Yay.
- I cannot figure out how to write this own-poem content essay. Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow.
- Oh, and since I only need 3.5 more credits to graduate, there's a chance that I'll be finishing high school a semester early next year. I'm going to be discussing this with my counselor on Monday. Hopefully, something will come of it.
- ME3. Pretty awesome so far. Especially the multiplayer. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to try out any of the new stuff from today's DLC. :3
- I still need to finish Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Since, you know, AC3 comes out in November and all. ... GAH. >>
- So my dad's side of the family is having a reunion next month. It'll be pretty swell--most of my cousins on that side I haven't seen... ever, so it'll be nice to meet them. Although I do feel a bit of apprehension about it, but I won't go into that. Let's just say that it involves my dad's fiance.
- My mom's wedding is in July. Should be pretty fun.
- The only bad thing about it is that she's moving down to New Mexico almost immediately afterward... right before my 18th birthday. She can't stay/move up here for a while (read: a year or more) due to her fiance's living arrangements, so... :/
- The hacker incident completely threw me off in both RPGs.
- Those stomach issues I've complained about in the past have been really bad for the past two weeks, so much so that I'm finally getting checked out for possible diseases that could be causing them.
- Mass Effect 3
- Stress from getting ready for the AP History test tomorrow.
Rest assured, after tomorrow I should be able to commit full-time to everything again. Especially once I get a schedule put together of what all I need to get done in RotR and DR.
The reason for this is that one of my cousins had a mental breakdown yesterday and, understandably, my entire family is extremely worried about her. She's been hospitalized and the doctors think she's having a manic psychotic breakdown or bi-polar manic schizophrenia, which has only gotten worse since yesterday--my aunt and uncle flew out to Seattle on short notice to be with her and she already doesn't recognize them or anyone else. In my mom's words she "has lost touch with reality and thinks she is living in a video game and we are all players in it."
I'll be back tomorrow. Until then I'm handing off moderation duties to Blade in RotR and Kal in Day Run, if you guys don't mind; if so, then just keep an eye on people for me.
The Face Behind The Mask
Year of Existence: 18.
Year of Studentry: 12th.
-Broken Unity (Review)
-Night Ride (RPG)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
RotR Maintenance Entries
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Kyle Eston - Team Liberty
Gavin Braner - Team Rocket
Sonja Baron - Team Liberty
Ethan Worth - Team Rocket
Jackson Sang - Freelancer