EDITORIALS "OMG WE NEED JOURNALISTS. Please, if you're a regular player and want to help keep up the game's largest form of OOC news take up a topic listed HERE and help. Thanks! Now, as for other things and my personal feelings about the week... Post the creation of a Feedback topic for the BZPRPG, which seems to have really improved overall game interaction speed, The MNW decided to highlight in blue down in the News section any major events such as staff plot updates or story arcs of importance. These are things to jump on if you want interaction, and I hope this edit makes your lives easier. If not, please leave a comment below so I won't spend more time color-coding things than I should. The week has really picked up in tempo, and the Dasaka party just exploded with interaction and politics. As busy as things are getting over here with the Weekly, I'm very happy at the crazy whirlwind of awesome activity that's been going on. On a personal note, Ishi Polzin has 24 hours to get healed. Unless you wanna' see him die, please help." ~Kughii
"This week has seen another great step forward in player activity, and some neat new secrets have been revealed. We also got to see some pretty big plot developments. All in all it's been a splendid week." ~Gears Need Interaction?
Looking for a place to jump in and GAME ON? Check this new section each week for major arcs to follow or join!
- Yumiwa's party in the Kentoku Archipelago. If you have a toroshu, first son, or other super-noble this is the place to be.
- The Staff Plot in Kentoku has moved forward in a post about a new abettor. However, it would be very hard not to meta-game interaction with the machine.
- Po-Koro is getting in gear for a kohlii tournament! Yep, you heard that right. If you have an athletic matoran or other character this is the place to be.
- The Lavapool Bombing is still going full force. Jump in now for a chance at getting the snot beaten out of your character by six ugly mugs.
- Before the party a slew of individuals visited Plangoria Soraya and dumped many orders for clothes onto her. Such individuals included, but were not limited to, Yumiwa, Soraph, Mako, Akone, and Nihi.
- Korae Inokio and Daikura Koga finish sparring with their mind and Koga is offered a place in the royal honour guard for Yumiwa's visit to Mata-Nui. Afterwards the two first sons go their separate ways in preparation for the masquerade.
- Staff Plot Update! A new riddle with its own abettor appeared on Mt. Koshiki, high above the acid lakes where nothing could live. LINK.
- The masquerade began! Yumiwa danced with Hanako until Herupa Jiyu requested to speak with his sister. Most of the guests arrived either on time or fashionably late and quickly began to mingle. The flock gathered around Yumiwa consisted of Vilda Mako and Umbraline Xenia. Inokio spoke with Toroshu Celis. Commodore Ayiwah and her first mate Tazera engaged in a drinking game with Kulrik. Toroshu Ihi suggested to her guest that Koga's costume should be less radiant, the first son having dressed like the Sun.
- After speaking with Relisai, Yumiwa decides to offer a seat on the trip to Mata-Nui to Vilda Soraph to act as a naturalist for the voyage.
- The drinking game degenerated into a possible sparring session, but was broken up by a fierce word from Princess Desdemona.
- Echelon and Co. listened to Syvra describe his view on the intricacies of the B.O.A's Zombies.
- At the same time Ishi Polzin met with the Abettor, and after a series of questions and a brief lunch managed to annoy the Abettor, resulting in a prompt fall from the ceiling.
- Echelon and several of his company investigated the sound of Ishi's body hitting the ground only to end up in a fight with a 'clockwork' toa of earth
- Lavapool Bombing Arc! The Alleyway group was bolstered by the Toa Maru and the Guard, among others, and Korero tried to flush Vezok and Avak out by filling the Lavapool ruins with smoke.
- Reidak and Thok were engaged by Leah and Sulov
- Oreius stepped in during a dire moment for Leah.
- Mekana and Ophiam enjoyed Death and Cake.
- Asuno and Jrahann arrived from Le-Wahi looking for Asuno's supply cache.
- Wokiya recorded her observations of the Lavapool Bombing.
- Kino and Angelus get to sharing their respective histories
- The Treasure Hunters engaged a giant scorpion and knocked a special stone off its back, only to find it fall under it instead
- Pirate banter, Yarr!
- Liara was visited by Tillian.
- Trieze and her companions visited Akiri Hahli.
- Aboard the Inika Kiron and JL raised the stakes of their sparring, adding elemental powers and kanohi to their acceptable forms of fighting.
- Kriigata looked for Jaaku in the barracks of Blackrock castle, hoping to speak to him. In the process, she awakened Zekev. Jaaku joined the conversation.
- Akree, a new member of the Sentinels, began patrolling Po-Koro. One of Jokaro's fliers floated by him, and the Skakdi began to talk to Jokaro.
- Farzan worked at his booth.
- Wokapu, Seria and Socugu met with Wokodin, who invited them all to his hut.
- Antedil and Hewkii planned a tourism pitch for Po-Wahi, starting with a kohlii game.
- Krios and Ishi stopped by the Wise Man’s Archive for Ishi’s preparations for meeting with the Abettor.
- Votaka left for Ta-Koro, leaving a perplexed Ashiem behind.
- Krios brought the injured Cetis to a doctor.
- Ishi asked Caerus about the truth behind Matoro’s assassination, ultimately learning Matoro’s death came by the Spider’s order.
- Naona got laser eyes. Take Cover!
- Dehkaz and Naona arrived at the criminals’ recruitment drive and are attacked almost immediately.
- Utu learned the purpose of the expedition was an attempt at restoring his memory.
- Ior joined the Pala-Koro reconstruction effort and took up lodging in one of the huts. He later tore the door of said hut right off its hinges.
- Kunitu yelled for attention at the gates to Pala-Koro.
- Colx and Vrina swapped career stories.
- Characters were ambushed and kidnapped en masse by people with big sticks. Step up for your turn.
- Merror and Sisk caught up on old times.
- Ferron vs. Kuhrin climaxed with a terrible snow battle in The Drifts of Ko-Wahi. Desuka was killed by Tuli with Noka's sword. At the end Kuhrin cried over the dead corpse of his brother Krell, Tuli wept in Khervos' arms, and Ferron stood stoic in the background, unsure of what the future would bring.