I'm now Dr. Akano. It's weird, but I'm quite happy with it. It's nice to no longer have my defense presentation looming over my head.
Indeed, Horned Serpent is my Ilvermorny house by a decent margin, with my second place house being Pukwudgie, then Wampus, and Thunderbird being my least compatible house. (lolololololol)
My Hogwarts house, however, is not Ravenclaw, despite my scholarly ways. I'm a Gryffindor. Ravenclaw was indeed my next most compatible, followed by Hufflepuff and finally, by a large margin, Slytherin.
These results make much more sense to me. Remember, kids, larger sample sizes are better.
As you may have noticed, I've been kinda away from BZP recently due to the wonder that is me being in grad school. Last month began my third year into the foray of graduate studentdom, and since then I've been up to the following:
- Taking Thermodynamics/Statistical Mechanics (four lectures a week spread across Thursday and Friday)
- T.A.'ing three sections of introductory physics lab
- Doing research (My group recently submitted a paper which we have gotten back with editing suggestions. We're going to resubmit tomorrow and hopefully get published! I'm going to be a for-reals published scientist!)
- Buying a Wii U bundled with The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Pictures of the awesome GamePad will follow. As of this writing, I have just beaten Gohdan)
- Finding out exactly what a true Hufflepuff is, anyways.
I'm very happy with the improvements made in the game. If only there weren't so much BLOOM (it's not that bad, though).
Oak Log Bans
Stone Champion Nuva
+2 for Premier Membership
+1 from Pohuaki for reporting various things in Artwork
Real Name: Forever Shrouded in Mystery
Likes: Science, Math, LEGO, Bionicle, Comics, Yellow, Voice Acting, Pixel Art, Video Games
Notable Facts: One of the few Comic Veterans still around
Has been a LEGO fan since ~1996
Bionicle fan from the beginning