November Raffles: General Information & RulesGo here to enter the BZPower Shirt Raffle. Go here to enter the TNG Miru Raffle. This entry is for questions and general comments only!
Hey, folks. I decide today was good time as any to re-start this raffle project since as you all know, the Data Slip unfortunately ate it.
But anyway, for those wondering what this is, I am hosting a bunch of raffles this month to give away what left of last year's BZPower shirts (Made by BZPower Member, Bionicle Raptor
) and a bunch of Transparent Neon Green Miru that I have (Which I got from NecroticUnicorn
when he was selling his Bionicle collection here awhile back.).
Now you might be wondering, "Why am I doing this?" My reason for doing this is because I want to give back to BZPower community in some way, so I thought "Hey, why not give out some free stuff to you folks?" And well, here we are now.
So without further ado, here is a list of items that I will be raffling off here:
- 12 Transparent Neon Green Miru
(Note: They are being raffle off individually, not as a package. =P)
- 7 Small Size BZPower Shirts
(Note: Again, they are being raffle off individually, not as a package. =P)
- 1 Medium Size BZPower Shirt
- 1 XL Size BZPower Shirt
- 1 2XL Size BZPower Shirt ***GENERAL RULES***
1) You must post in the comments here and here with following information:
- Your Username
- Denote which item you would like the chance to win
2) Please follow all BZPower Rules and Guidelines in your conduct for this.
3) The raffle winners will be determine by random number generators or pulling a name out of a hat.
4) The entry deadline for all raffles is November 30th, 2013 at 11:00 PM EST.
5) Post all questions & comments in this entry. ***QUESTIONS***
1) Is there a restriction on what BZPower members can enter? Like do they have to be from U.S. or Canada?
There is no restriction outside of leaving a comment saying you are interested in said item. So yes, this is open to all members of BZPower from around the world, not just U.S. or Canada ones.
2) Why not just make this contest?
The issue with making this into a contest is that the shirts are all different sizes and I have limit amounts of each. If the shirts weren't involve though, I would definitely see your point though.
- JMJ 2013