Monday, October 2, 2006
"What could be better than small pieces of metal flying undetected across a classroom until they make an annoying snapping noise at the far wall?"
Hey there, ! Today's entry is a very special entry. Right now, I am pleased to have a place to finally post the simple instructions of my one truly, incredibly ingenious invention: the Portable Staple Firing Mechanism, or PSFM for short. This is a staple-shooting device whose structure I came up with back in my late grade
As also displayed in one of the content blocks on the right side of this blog, here is a list I have compiled of photo galleries of LEGO BIONICLE Building Challenge winning-MOCs over the past few years. If you see one of your creations listed here and want your BZPower username listed alongside the link, feel free to let me know. If there are any errors with credit given for something you created, let me know that as well.
Phase Dragon by Locutus
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Just messin' around with a big roll of paper, a camera, my Bionicle sets, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft GIF Animator. It took a few hours yesterday and today to put together. Yes, I am very pleased with the results. Comments greatly appreciated!
EDIT: (I don't like commenting in my own blog -- it's wierd): Yep, GFLK, I'm alive. Don't get many funnel clouds where I live, though.
Friday, December 26, 2008
• There are six arenas on Bara Magna, and Atero is the main one.
• Iconox is ice, Tesara is jungle, and Tajun is water.
• The disaster involved in the Vorox and Zesk's regression is dealt with in 2009-2010 story. • The disaster is also involved with the downgrade of technology on Bara Magna.
• The Glatorian system did not exist prior to the disaster.
• Skrall are generally disliked, of course.
• Nothing happens if someone takes his helmet off. The
Friday, November 28, 2008
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving .
• Bara Magna is a lot older than the Matoran universe and is most likely older than the Great Beings.
• Greg: "The black and green Glatorian […] fight in the first comic -- but reasonably, any two Glatorian can fight in the arena, because it's not about being friends or enemies. It's a job."
• One can get a pretty good idea whether or not a Thornax is going to explode if one knows when it was harvested or if
Friday, November 21, 2008
The mods were on a tyrade last week about how the OGD should be a place for concise discussion and posting dialogues with Greg. Then they disappeared, and now we're in a bad spell of people making totally extraneous posts. What up wit that?
• Elemental affiliations in 2009 are based on geography, but tribes are still referred to as the fire tribe, the water tribe, etc.
• Like any desert, the surface of Bara Magna has oases and other such areas.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Guess which animal.
So, I just got back yesterday from a trip. Twelve-hour car rides aren't my favorite thing, but I'm just glad to be back. School starts on Thursday.
I'll tell you the answer to the above in a later entry. Unless of course someone gets it before then. I think you'll be surprised by the answer.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Just recently I -- with assistance from my dad -- was able to set up a couple of back-to-back shelving units to display my Bionicle collection.
And I still couldn't get to display the playsets -- just no room .
Friday, September 12, 2008
Hello there, readers! This is the first entry of the Farshtey Feed, my OGD Weekly Digest. Come here every Friday to get condensed notes from the OGD. Notice the new bar in the Links box. We'll see how this goes!
• The waters of the swamp glow in places.
• Tanma, Photok, and Solek are off fighting other Shadow Matoran during Endgame.
• Mutran creates the Klakk that end up in Karda Nui.
• Mutran creates Klakk in Karda Nui for defense and because Ra
Sunday, January 17, 2010
• Despite the scroll's explication that the volcanic chain of Artidax be quelled by the Toa Nuva, the Order of Mata Nui caused the volcano on the island to erupt and kill the Visorak hordes because the Order deemed the Visorak a clear and present danger. [source]
• Tren Krom can use Lewa Nuva's mask power. [source]
• Teridax has no intention of destroying the Great Temple because it poses no threat to him, and may be needed for the e
Friday, February 6, 2009
• Greg: "Sandbat is a creature, looks like of like a python with bat wings. Lives under the sand, mostly, springs out, attacks you, then dives back under." Greg would say sand bats are a good 7-8 feet long.
• The water tribe is probably the most economically powerful village, due to its water resources. ● Greg, on the Rock tribe's access to advanced technology: "Has nothing to do with where they live. Has to do with where they LIVED." "Like the Skrall, the
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Just to warn you, this is sort of a storyline rant. Don't take it the wrong way -- I like the story, always have, but sometimes things just need to be said, you know. This time around, it's about Hewkii's mask power.
I'm reading through Prisoners of the Pit again, and Hewkii is using his mask of Gravity to make a 200-foot venom eel slam into the sea floor and a Takea shark float helplessly away to the surface. And I'm thinking this is just one of the most miserable
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Farshtey Feed 1-year Anniversary!
It was one year ago today, on September 12, 2008, when I posted the very first entry of the Farshtey Feed. What a great response I've gotten over the past year! Here's a great big thanks to you guys for making the Farshtey Feed a pleasure to run.
Friday, October 23, 2009
• The Bionicle Stars will be a part of the storyline, although their smaller size is non-canon, as Toa Mata Nui's larger scale was.
• Teridax will be coming to Bara Magna, which is how the Bionicle Stars characters will factor in to the story.
• On the Bionicle Stars: "Well, two are Toa, one is a Rahkshi, one is a Skakdi, one is a Glatorian, and one is a Skrall." • The Bionicle Stars are named such because they represent some of the most popular char