Tuesday, May 11, 2010
It's been like a month, right?
• All characters we know by name survived the death of Teridax. [source]
• All named characters survived Teridax's death and will escape alive from the Matoran universe through any one of the many hatches that were needed for Mata Nui's construction or other means of leaving the robot body. [source]
• Greg would assume that after Teridax's death, the Rahi in the Archives will be released, since it is the only humane thing
Monday, January 9, 2012 Hello friends. It certainly has been a long time. I see now that I managed to go through all of 2011 without making a single post - anywhere on this website! The downtime throughout the entire summer probably did not help any. Now it looks like the Official Greg Topic, has just... stopped. And from reading the home page these days you would hardly know that this is a BIONICLE website. Anyway, even though this is a very busy period of time, I think it is important
As also displayed in one of the content blocks on the right side of this blog, here is a list I have compiled of photo galleries of LEGO BIONICLE Building Challenge winning-MOCs over the past few years. If you see one of your creations listed here and want your BZPower username listed alongside the link, feel free to let me know. If there are any errors with credit given for something you created, let me know that as well.
Phase Dragon by Locutus
At the time of 80,000 years ago, Barraki was an archaic Matoran word roughly meaning “warlord.”
Ninety-five thousand years ago, as a potential means of maintaining order in the world more efficiently, Mata Nui created six beings of power – Pridak, Kalmah, Carapar, Mantax, Ehlek, and Takadox – each of a different race – and made them dictatorial rulers of small territories. Naturally, each of these six became dissatisfied with the amount of power given to them and built u
Friday, August 6, 2010
A note about the Farshtey Feed's erratic schedule as of late:
Due to a lessening in the weekly amount of information coming into the OGD (an apparent result of BIONICLE's lack of further set releases), I am choosing on occasion to combine two to four weeks' worth of information into single Farshtey Feed entries. This is to keep each individual entry more comprehensive.
REIGN OF SHADOWS
• Brutaka is still under the effects of his submer
Sunday, March 28, 2010
• The Ignika was able to create the Golden Armor because the materials used to make it were partly organic. [source]
• The lava plain onto which Tahu thought he walking when he exited the Matoran universe was an illusion caused by the Ignika. It was supposed to be a lava plain of the island of Mata Nui, meant to put Tahu in a comfortable setting. The Ignika also never left its place in the prototype robot -- what Tahu saw of the Ingika was also an illusion
Saturday, December 19, 2009
It's been a busy three weeks.
• Mata Nui was constructed standing upright, and there are hatches throughout the body so that workers and the Great Beings and their creations could get in and out.
• The Glatorian-species members near Mata Nui's consciousness who died during the Great Cataclysm were intended to be pilots for the system to ensure it functioned properly continuously. "They were there in case something went wrong. If there was dama
Friday, December 12, 2008
Lots of good stuff!
• There were more rivers on Bara Magna at one time, though there were never any oceans.
• Villages in 2009 will have proper names.
• The villages being shown in 2009 are the only tribes on Bara Magna, at least as far as Greg is concerned. • In most cases, Agori tribes have leaders that are also Agori.
• The masks and helmets worn on Bara Magna are marks of status, in some cases, but they do not have mask powers.
• Each Glator
Sunday, January 17, 2010
• Despite the scroll's explication that the volcanic chain of Artidax be quelled by the Toa Nuva, the Order of Mata Nui caused the volcano on the island to erupt and kill the Visorak hordes because the Order deemed the Visorak a clear and present danger. [source]
• Tren Krom can use Lewa Nuva's mask power. [source]
• Teridax has no intention of destroying the Great Temple because it poses no threat to him, and may be needed for the e
Saturday, July 17, 2010
• The beings who captured Sahmad are not of a species we have met before. Greg doubts that they are the former occupants of Roxtus. [source]
• The gold-colored fusion created on Zakaz gives himself his own name. [source]
• On the new Toa team serial: "If I feel six new Toa characters is going to mean not enough time in the story to get to know any of them, then I will do less than six." [source]
• On why Orde, being a Toa of Psionics, is male instead of
Friday, February 26, 2010
• Great Beings do not wear Kanohi nor are able to use them. [source]
• Angonce worked on the Ignika project, whereas Heremus did not. Angonce was not one of the two Great Beings who placed the Ignika in the Matoran universe. [source]
• Neither Angonce nor Heremus worked on the Iron Wolves or Skopio projects. These kinds of modifications were like child's play to the Great Beings -- such projects were more labor-intensive than they were thought-intensive
Friday, June 18, 2010
• The Great Beings did not live in Roxtus prior to the Skrall. [source]
• Greg doubts that all 42 types of Rahkshi participated in the invasion of Bara Magna. [source]
• Since the Toa Mahri did not bring any Cordak blasters with them to their mission on Zakaz, Kongu is carrying a different weapon, since the Toa had plenty of access to weapons before they left Metru Nui. [source] • Takanuva has returned to his gold coloration. [source]
• It is likely that
Friday, October 3, 2008
Still slow going in the OGD this week, with Greg just returned to us.
• Takanuva will be cured of his shadow affliction in his blog. DWELLERS IN DARKNESS
• Darkness has remained with the Shadowed One throughout his correspondence with the Order of Mata Nui and his leaving Xia.
THE BIG PICTURE
• A pocket dimension forms naturally whenever a universe comes into being. An alternate dimension, on the other hand, is formed whenever a decision is made in
Saturday, February 20, 2010
• Takanuva's new weapons are called "twin light staffs." [source]
• Upon his devolution, Tahu's Nuva symbol continues to exist, simply becoming inactive. [source] • A heat vision Rahksi's staff needs to remain intact for its power to work. [source]
• The Ignika communicated telepathically with Mata Nui to help him master control of the prototype robot. [source]
• Just before Mata Nui took over the prototype robot, Click left to sta
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Yeah... sometimes it's easier when I save this for Saturday.
• After pursuing Stronius after the battle at Roxtus, Gelu failed to capture him and is now with the rest of the Glatorian.
• The Skrall River has been undammed.
• Tarduk, Crotesius, and Kirbold had an encounter with the baterra after meeting the Element Lord of Rock while walking for hours along the banks of the River Dormus. • Since the Matoran universe robot was constructed near the G
Friday, September 18, 2009
• The Sand Tribe's regression took place over the span of generations.
• The Bone Hunters are all a part of one single tribe; there are no other contingents elsewhere in the desert.
• On Click's condition: "It's not a curse, no, because Click controls when he transforms. If it was a curse, he would have no control over it. The mask transformed him the same way it transformed Dekar into Hydraxon, to assist in the defense of itself. Without a shield, Mat
Friday, November 7, 2008
I'd like to thank those people who have told me they read the Farsthey Feed and like what I'm doing -- that's very encouraging!
• Teridax could not have succeeded had Mata Nui not died. Had his efforts on Voya Nui and Mahri Nui failed to delay the Toa long enough for Mata Nui to die, he would have had to amend the Plan, just as he did after the Metru's victory in Metru Nui.
• Just as it takes time to install a new operating system on a computer, it
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
• The shield Berix found in Tesara in The Legend Reborn is the ceremonial shield of Tesara. [source]
• There are probably less than a thousand Agori living in the mega-village and 300-400 Rock Agori living outside it. [source] • Teridax released more than 50 Rahkshi on Bara Magna. [source]
• There is no more energized protodermis on Bara Magna, Aqua Magna, or Bota Magna. [source]
• Nektann's weapon is called a "c
Friday, June 11, 2010
• The rush of knowledge that Tahu received from the Ignika before receiving the Golden Armor was part of the Ignika's protocol for giving the Golden Armor to him. [source]
• It is doubtful that the prisoners of the Pit gained the ability to understand the Agori language. [source] • Angonce most likely monitored only the battle between Mata Nui and Teridax on Bara Magna and following, not Mata Nui's adventure on Bara Magna up to that point. [source]
Friday, October 17, 2008
• Rockoh T3 is faster than either of the other two vehicles and is built for ramming attacks.
• Greg doesn't consider Gavla evil -- he considers her lonely and friendless. Think about it -- Gavla, before becoming a shadow Matoran, never stole or robbed or killed anyone. She wasn't evil. But she didn't feel welcomed or wanted by her tribe. She did feel needed by the Makuta, which is why she didn't want to go back to being an Av-Matoran. That's not being evil
Friday, May 1, 2009
• Bara Magna is viewable from the endless ocean planet with the use of a telescope.
• Greg: "I think it is safe to say the MN telescope is not powerful enough to see out of the solar system…" meaning that Bara Magna and the endless ocean planet are in the same star system.
• North of Bara Magna's desert are primarily mountains and valleys, and inhabitable terrain is concentrated to a small region. To the south, on the other hand, the desert stretches all the
Friday, October 23, 2009
• The Bionicle Stars will be a part of the storyline, although their smaller size is non-canon, as Toa Mata Nui's larger scale was.
• Teridax will be coming to Bara Magna, which is how the Bionicle Stars characters will factor in to the story.
• On the Bionicle Stars: "Well, two are Toa, one is a Rahkshi, one is a Skakdi, one is a Glatorian, and one is a Skrall." • The Bionicle Stars are named such because they represent some of the most popular char
Friday, March 12, 2010
• Months have passed since Teridax took over the Matoran universe by the time he has arrived on Bara Magna. [source] » Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «• Tahu and Onua's collaboration in Journey's End Chapter 4 takes place after their mission in Reign of Shadows to destroy the energized protodermis source on Daxia. [source]
• The rest of the Toa Nuva safely left the Matoran universe along with Tahu during the battle. [source]
• All of the
Friday, October 24, 2008
• Vican couldn't care less that Mutran is dead.
• Greg: "There was a process in place that the Nuva could have used to wake Mata Nui up without the Ignika, but it would have been time-consuming to do. With the Ignika counting down to extermination of all life in the universe, there wasn't time to do it that way. But it was still the Nuva's destiny to do it -- the Ignika was simply the tool they used to make it happen. (Who got the Ignika into the Codrex? Wh