1) So it turns out there actually already was a seventeenth art contest, which simply wasn't listed in the archive, making the current one the eighteenth. Working on fixing that everywhere... [Edit: Should all be fixed now. Lemme know if yall spot an error still.]
2) Since I just posted another Altacosmos, I was in the mood to review the previous two ones on the old forum, and discovered that apparently I never posted the fifth and final chapter of the second one, The Dynasty. I totally don't remember leaving it unfinished and thought it was all posted. No idea if the downtime interrupted me or what, but in any case I will repost it soon (in the same short epic format). Sorry about that folks.
3) This week I need to work on other stuff, but next week I hope to go through files now archived on my new laptop (copied there) and figure out which file was the most recent RPG update, and upload it.
As I had promised, if I was unable to revamp the RPG quickly for a new version, and I haven't had time for that. But I don't plan to post a new topic for the old file.
4) Instead, once that is done I intend to revamp the RPG as planned and when it's ready post a topic about it.
5) Still planning to do that standalone game I mentioned a while ago later.
6) Plan to finish (before posting) Unseen and simply post it as an epic.
7) The new Altacosmos, The Islander, I just posted was not the one I had planned to launch next. That one is to be the longest Altacosmos Chronicle yet, and is maybe about halfway written. So at sooooooooome point I also plan to finish that, but not sure when.