First, Laughin'Man posted an interesting 10 Question entry. Shortly afterwards, Bundalings the Surprise posted his own follow-up entry. If I post one next, will this thing turn into a fad?
Let's test it out.
1. What’s better: a husky, a cougar, a pack of huskies, a pack of cougars, or a pachyderm?
2. Would you like to discuss Einstein’s theory of relativity and how it applies to modern day physics and the string theory?
3. Do you support Jonism?
4. Do you know what Jonism is?
5. What’s better: apples, oranges, bananas, or tomatoes?
6. Why are you ignorant of the Yeerk invasion?
7. If you could fly, would you order pepperoni or Canadian bacon pizza?
8. What is your favorite reference to Monty Python?
9. How many monkeys does it take to start a BZP fad?
10. Will you write up your own 10 question blog entry after this?