This is the main topic, which I hope you link to in your sig. I do wish ToM's idea would have won . . .
You must build three stages of an MOC. So, if you're building a Toa, you must also build it as a Matoran and Turaga.
[note: This may be changed later]
The Contest begins now, and entries will be accepted until August 9, 2008 at 12:00 Midnight Eastern Standard Time.
Preliminary polls begin August 11, 2008 and close August 15, 2008.
Semi-final polls begin August 15, 2008 and close August 19, 2008.
Final polls begin August 19, 2008 and close August 24, 2008.
Prizes and the announcement of the winner will be given on August 25, 2008.
1) Place all entries in the entries topic which is linked below. DO NOT PUT THEM HERE.
2) Your entry may not have been published prior to the start of this contest.
3) Don't PM the contest host [or co-hosts] unless you have to. Ask questions in this topic and the host will answer it.
4) Painted parts are NOT ALLOWED. No non-LEGO parts. All other LEGO parts are fair game; however, for the most part, they should be Bionicle pieces and Technic pieces. There's a 50%-50% system/technic ratio. The reason is I like system, and it's more creative.
5) You may build a scene like in BBCC #48, but you must have the 'baby' 'teen' and 'adult' stage. You may also have more Matoran, etc. as well. POST HERE. DO NOT PM ME OR THE ASSISTANTS. You cannot switch or modify models mid contest. Once you have entered, you may not "un-enter" your models and enter new ones. You may opt to bow out of the contest for whatever reason but you cannot reenter under such a situation. If you get disqualified for any reason, you will not be allowed to reenter with another MOC in that contest.
6) Any flaming will result in disqualification from the contest. Competition is good if you keep it clean. Everyone play fair, NO WHINING, no insults. I reserve the right to DQ any entry at any time for any reason. If you are disqualified then any posts in my blog will be deleted. That includes the voting. I and the other contest hosts will be watching. If you do post, I will be notified and I will delete it. I will have a list of DQ members.
7) Absolutely, positively NO CHEATING! Anyone found to be cheating or even suspected of cheating will face immediate disqualification from this contest and will be banned from participating in future contests. Of course, I don't know if you create duplicate accounts, but if it looks like you're winning for a weird reason, I will notify an Admin to look into it.
8) No "this is unfair" posting. Some people have more parts, money, time, fish, gigs left on your hard drive, etc. than others. That's life; we each have to do our best with what we have. Any excessive complaining may, at the judgment of the contest runner, disqualify you.
9) This contest is open to all BZPower members. Anyone can enter, anyone can vote. The contest hosts may enter as well. I will not enter though. Also, if What? enters and ends up winning, he'll get the TNGM [the prize for second place] and the second place winner will receive the 6-month PMship.
10) Prizes are welcome. If you have something you'd like to give, please PM me.
11) It can't be a barely modified set - it must be 'custom'. Or else, it's just LEGO winning.
12) If you are not a Contest Assistant, don't answer questions.
First Place: 6-Month Premier Membership donated by What?.
Second Place: One TNGM [Trans Neon Green Miru].
Third Place: I don't know.
More prizes will be given once I or the other contest hosts think of them or if someone donates more.
Host: .:Toa Velox:.
Assistant Host: Sir Kaji
Assistant Host: ~BlueDiamond~
Assistant Host: Nara
Assistant Host: Shadows in the Light
no more assistant hosts.
And, if there are any other rules I missed, please post here.
Thank you for your cooperation!!!!