• Greg: "Sandbat is a creature, looks like of like a python with bat wings. Lives under the sand, mostly, springs out, attacks you, then dives back under." Greg would say sand bats are a good 7-8 feet long.
• The water tribe is probably the most economically powerful village, due to its water resources.
● Greg, on the Rock tribe's access to advanced technology: "Has nothing to do with where they live. Has to do with where they LIVED." "Like the Skrall, the rock tribe was cut off from its homeland after the global disaster."
• Not all the Glatorian were on the same side in the EP war. The Skrall, however, were all on the same side.
• The annual tournament at the Arena Magna is called the Great Tournament.
• Metus's shield probably belonged to one of the Glatorian he trained and was given to him as payment.
● Agori who remember life before the Shattering, if they were alive at the time, mostly don't like to talk about it and will often pretend ignorance if dealing with a complete stranger.
• Physical characteristics such as strength do not vary among the Agori tribes; they vary with the individual, as in humans.
• The Arena Magna was built by the Agori.
• The sand tribe was always nomadic.
● The Agori once lived on Spherus Magna.
• Rock steeds are omnivores and are easily trained after subdued in battle.
• Bone hunters capture rock steeds in the wild.
• Fero and Skirmix are prominent in the first novel.
• Vezon's Olmak is fused onto his face.
• Scodonius is from Tajun.
• The Red Star was created before the Shattering.
● Greg: "The timeline is, roughly, January comic -- Empire of the Skrall/Raid on Vulcanus/Riddle of the Great Beings -- The Crossing, Parts 1-4 -- March comic -- July comic/Crossing Parts 5-6 -- movie. Not sure where Sept. and Nov. comics will fall yet."
• The characters in the movie will more closely resemble their set forms than in previous movies.
● The Great Beings are the ones who tampered with the Blade Burrowers.
• The two bodies near Mata Nui's consciousness under Metru Nui are not Great Beings.
● Greg, on Mata Nui's knowledge of his mission: "There was obviously a lot of damage done to his memory by the virus, since he also does not remember why he was created."
• Venom eels are native to the endless ocean.