"Forgive the delay, Turaga." So yeah, I don't have a Halloween costume, and I have lots of cereal in my dorm room. Looks like I'm gonna be a cereal killer this year. Yup.
• Teridax will be arriving on Bara Magna in order to kill Mata Nui.
• In the Stars lineup, Tahu, Takanuva, and Gresh are the good characters, and the Rahkshi, Skakdi, and Skrall are the bad characters.
• Tahu is reverted to Toa Mata form by the Ignika.
• The Great Beings are related to Tahu's golden armor set.
• The Stars Skrall character does not have a name.
• The Stars Piraka is Nektann (he survived the battle with the Rahkshi).
• Q: Is Bota Magna going to appear in the story at all? A: "Well, the answer is maybe. We originally planned with Bota Magna to be that the residents had decided that technology and machines had destroyed Spherus Magna, so they had abandoned and destroyed every piece of technology and machinery on the planet, so they had went from being part organic, part biomechanical, to part organic, part biomechanical, and part plant."
• Greg: "I asked to show a Great Being in one of the graphic novels and got told no, Denmark does not want them revealed yet. So that is still a bit of a taboo subject, at least for now."
THE LEGEND REBORN
• Q: All the BIONICLE names so far have been Maori or Latin. So why is Click so named? A: "Well, I actually didn't name him. What the original script had was Mata Nui arrives on Bara Magna, and gets attacked by a monster with a scorpion tail (Not a Vorox). What was supposed to happen was, well, the stinger tail breaking off still happened, but a group of the Scarabax were to come along and devour the monster. The director came to me and said: 'If we're going to animate these things, then they've gotta appear more.' And that's how Click came around."
• Q: Did the script for The Legend Reborn call for Metus to be turned into a snake? A: "No. We went through all sorts of ideas. Him getting killed, banished, imprisoned, etc. So finally the director came up with the idea for him turning into a snake."
• Q: How did you decide on the traitor? A: "Well, we figured that whoever the traitor was, he or she had to travel around Bara Magna quite a bit, so much that no one really cared what he was doing, because he travelled a lot. So that's how we decided on Metus."
• Mata Nui was not able to read the writing on the walls of the secret lab near Tajun because it was a dialect of Matoran he did not know.
• Metus is not venomous.
• Stronius is alive and now leading some contingent of the Rock tribe.
• Tarduk goes on two journeys north; the second is during the Legend Reborn.
• Mata Nui leaves the desert immediately after the events of the movie.
• While their homeland was on Bota Magna, the Skrall had outposts in other places, such as the Black Spikes. It was these outposts that were destroyed by the baterra, which led the surviving Skrall on Bara Magna to go to Roxtus.
• Gelu's encounter with the Skrall in Comic #3 takes place in the Dunes of Treason.
• The name of the bird with the five-foot wingspan and claws that can penetrate armor mentioned in "The Crossing" is Striker.
• It would seem very likely that the Great Cataclysm caused the deaths of the two Glatorian species members found near Mata Nui's consciousness.
• Trinuma can shoot kinetic blasts from the same weapons that enable him to fly while in combat.
• The Makuta of Stelt is the same one whom Conjurer tried to absorb the powers of and the one whose armor was breached during the Great Cataclysm.
• Sidorak met with the Makuta of Stelt in order to arrange for the Brotherhood to select Voporak for experimentation. The Makuta of Stelt conducted them himself on Stelt before lending him to the Dark Hunters.
• Q: What kind of energy did the Coliseum in Metru Nui produce? Was it straight-up electricity or something more exotic? A: "I prefer to think it was something more exotic."
• Gali Nuva was required to note the position of the Red Star because Mata Nui needs the Red Star to leave the planet, and it is important to make sure its orbit has not decayed.
• Miserix's essential motives prior to his deposition was to accumulate power in a way that would not attract Mata Nui's attention.
• There were more Order of Mata Nui members than Brotherhood of Makuta members at the time of Miserix's reign.
• The Pit mutagen does not necessarily mutate all members of a species in similar ways.
REIGN OF SHADOWS
• The fact that the Order of Mata Nui was unable to discern anything from its studies of the Nui Stone is because their research had been unsuccessful, not that they were unable to remove the shards embedded in Tuyet's armor in the first place.
• The crystal that Tuyet produced in the Archives was the Nui Stone the Order of Mata Nui had reconstructed form the shards in her armor.
• Keetongu is an ally of the Order of Mata Nui and not an official member.
• Tren Krom was utilizing communications gear to send a transmission to the Ignika.
• Axonn and Brutaka returned to the chamber near Mata Nui's consciousness by Brutaka's Makuta power of teleportation.