• Takanuva changes weapons for 2010.
• Nektann allies with Teridax because he respects power.
• "[T]he Skrall are still active on Bara Magna, and when they spot Glatorian under attack by invaders, they join in because they hate Glatorian. They aren't working for Makuta, they are simply taking advantage of their enemies being vulnerable."
• The Skrall did not hold any Zesk in captivity.
• Zesk do not have their own pack leaders as the Vorox do.
• On village relations before the Element Lords: "There were always arguments and clashes, just not wars. If everything had been peachy and there were no problems ever, then the GBs wouldn't have wanted surrogates to rule for them, because ruling would be a breeze."
• On whether an Agori could disguise his armor as that of another tribe: "He could, yes. But remember, these are relatively small tribes. You're not talking millions of Agori. It's like coming into a mid-sized town. If you're a stranger, people know it. Agori do not come into being like Matoran do, where new ones just appear and everyone accepts it."
• Tarduk left for Riddle of the Great Beings after talking to Gresh the night before, the day before the start of the Tournament.
• The mask that Vultraz wears is called the Mask of Scavenging, "Vulture" being a nickname given to the mask as well.