Welcome to BZPower!Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
- Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
- Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
- Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
- Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
- Send private messages to other members
- Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
- Much, much more!
Event: Ninjo Appreciation Day!in Community Calendar
Added by Hahli Husky , Mar 24 2012
Taking place Jun 25 2012 through Jun 25 2016 (Recurring Event)
Permalink Hahli Husky
Matt, known on the boards as Administrator Emeritus Ninjo, is without a doubt the most legendary of BZPower members. Ninjo was the first member to rise through every single staff position, from ST to Moderator to Global moderator and all the way to becoming chief BZPower Operations Manager - and many remember him as the finest and friendliest Administrator the site ever had. He was a true treasure and a real friend to all those who knew him: friendly to strangers, gentle and kind even when doling out discipline, fair and enthusiastic about Lego, Bionicle, and the people on this site. Though he retired in 2005, his influence is still felt all across the forums, particularly in Bionicle-Based Creations, where he hosted countless consecutive contests and encouraged positive attitudes among member interactions. All BZPower members and staff would do well to remember Ninjo's wisdom, and his practice of always showing respect and amiability to everyone, no matter the situation. We select this day in particular to give special honor to our dear friend, remember his legacy, and remember not to forget the positive influence he had on this site and on our hearts.