~ :: :: ~
April 16: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND -- pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit!
As such, I've chosen: "Top Ten Books I Want to Reread"
- A Monster Calls, by Patrick Ness. This is probably my favorite book. I've read it twice, and I'm definitely eager to do so again.
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak. An amazing book that I've only read once--would definitely look forward to reading it again.
- A Song of Ice and Fire, by George R.R. Martin. Because this series was/is amazing. I still need to read A Dance with Dragons (I've been waiting for the paperback, because I'm slightly OCD in wanting the same edition for the whole series, but I might give in and buy the hardback--especially since the paperback release date has been pushed back once again <_<), but I'll look forward to reading them all again.
- Harry Potter, by J.K. Rowling. These books were really fun to read, and I only read them for the first time last August.
- Holes, by Louis Sachar. Just read this book last Friday for the first time. I know, I'm probably the only person who hasn't. Needless to say, it was amazing.
- The Phantom Tollbooth, by Norton Juster. And I just read this book on Saturday--same thing. Amazing book that I'd love to re-read.
- American Assassin, by Vince Flynn. Another of my favorite books. I've already read this two or three times--wouldn't mind doing it again.
- The Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher. A fantastic urban fantasy series, with one of the greatest narrators of any book or series I've read.
- The Four Loves, by C.S. Lewis. Because it's amazing.
- The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis. Because I don't remember the books at all, except small glimpses of The Magician's Nephew, because I read them so long ago.