so yeah please let me know what you think of my theory. thanks.
Your constant references to Darkness a bit... out of place, I think. The main reason is because, as I said before, we don't necessarily know that he has the "power" to kill TSO. Let's give a real-world example, albeit one that is completely insane, yet still logical.
Yeah that is what I've been saying the whole time. He has such good possibilities
I think the GB might be Darkness. Think about it, it's been foreshadowed throughout the story that he would do something big and watching the Shadowed One would be an almost perfect chance to observe because he gives out so many missions that change the universe. Plus I kind of want him to be XD
and with this quote from biosector
- We do not know the full extent of his powers but we know he has the ability to to kill the Shadowed One if needed. and i would assume the great being would not reveal all his powers either
- Even though they say he has no interest with the world around him who is to say he really does care but doesn't show it.this shows that not only does he follow the Shadowed One, but he also has the ability to watch him from afar which could mean he has the ability similar to the insane/imprisoned great being where he talked to/watched vezon when he was in an entirely different dimension. so there are many traits of Darkness that could point him as being the great being. Unlike with velika who the only main reason is his weirdness and his abnormal knowledge such as about the energized protodermis thing and antidermis.
When the Shadowed One travels to other islands, Darkness follows him in order to keep an eye on him. However, even when he does not travel with the Shadowed One, he still manages to watch him
So yeah i agree that Darkness is a very high possibility.no you are not the only that does not like the great being possibly being velika. i really don't like the idea of velika either. i'm more inclined to think it is darkness
Hmm... Am I the only one who doesn't fully like the idea that it's Velika?
Sure, he has loads of potential to be a GB, but take his identity away from him and there's one less awesome matoran in the story (plus, I'm not too sure it would be easy to observe the universe on an island floating outside of the MU, not to mention survival issues that could easily distract from observation).
The entire reason I find the hidden Great Being exciting is because it could be a character we knew all along, and the longer he/she stuck around, the more shocking and exciting the reveal would be. Remember, Kapura was Greg's first choice (someone who was in the story near the very start).
Velika seems a very predictable choice and now a lot of members here seem to be expecting him to be the Great Being. You know how you write a good story? You break your audience's expectations.
In short, that's why I'm hoping the Great Being isn't Velika. Too predictable, too perfect and all around not too shocking or exciting a reveal to me. I'd much rather the GB be Lewa or Tahu, heck even Ahkmou or Podu would be exciting (even though none of those characters would fit the bill, or at least half of them anyway).
Let's say, in the U.S., that the President (in this case, we'll call him Amabo, for the sake on awkwardness) has not only leadership power, but also some other power (he can use mental attacks, let's say). Now pretend he's also a dictator, because that will help the situation. Now, the vice-president, in this case, we'll call him Mark, stands silently behind Amabo every hour of every day. Amabo scares all of those who come in to his office. Now, we know Mark has weird powers, but he's not invincible, and neither is Amabo. One day, Amabo decides he's going to fall in love with someone, and this will impact his ability to lead (or dictate) the U.S. Mark will now come in and stab Amabo in the back, or break his neck, or something, and kill him. Amabo was still physically stronger than Mark, but Mark still killed him.
The situation is similar here. Although you are right in saying that we do not know the full extent of Darkness' powers, and you do have a right to have your opinion, especially one that has evidence to support it, as you have provided, however, your final analysis is what bugs me the most. I'm sorry if I'm rambling, it's just what I think.
However, I do believe you have strong evidence, and your theory is not at all unfounded. Darkness has just as much ability to be the GB.
Finally, I would like to once again give my two cents (AGAIN) about my theory of the GB being Umbra. Just saiyan.
may i ask why my final analysis bugs you? i'm just curious so that i can fix it later on in other things.
Source: Who Is (And Isn't) The Great Being?
ok here it is Johmak
My reason for this possible choice is that we have seen her with the ability to shatter her body into a cloud of black crystakine particals.
Now i know people will imediatly go she is a member of the order and plus the cloud was green not black. and this is my answer to that:
Johmak is actually part of a species. so assuming her species share her same power of shattering their bodies there could have easily been another species member with green armor and that could explain the green cloud since teridax confirmed it was not antidermis.
so yeah please let me know what you think?
- Darkness the Dark Hunter reason He is always watching the Shadowed One and Thus see everything the shadowed one does . thsi way he could observe the matoran universe without getting directly involved.
- Dark hunter Recorder. heck he records everything the shadowed one does.
- And my final possibility is Jerbraz.I mean heck he is invisible and thus he could have been on mata-nui island the whole time without anyone knowing. perfect form for observer.
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
One Of My Fav Poems
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great,
And would suffice.
BY ROBERT FROST